PDA

View Full Version : This game is dead!!!!

doubleshot27
08-28-2013, 03:26 PM
all my friends quit and its takes a hour to get into one pvp match if you dont time out by then lol...........they gave us a sad excuse for a dlc and constantly lied to us so i guess it makes sense people would leave and so am I!!!!!! ha well what do you think how much time does defiance have left ?

K Ron Spliffs
08-28-2013, 03:39 PM
September 17, 2013
Grand Theft Auto V, Release date.... Days are numbered.

Mowazzy
08-28-2013, 03:41 PM
Sept 17?
Game is already dead. Look at the forums and ingame it's a ghost town on Xbox
Shame. So much promise.
GTA V and FF ARR are looking really good

StormRaging
08-28-2013, 03:42 PM
all my friends quit and its takes a hour to get into one pvp match if you dont time out by then lol...........they gave us a sad excuse for a dlc and constantly lied to us so i guess it makes sense people would leave and so am I!!!!!! ha well what do you think how much time does defiance have left ?

You can just quit playing you know. Maybe the people that do still play this game are tired of hearing everyone that just come on here to complain that they are sick of the game and going to quit. Then you know what, they don't quit. They are on here next week complaining about something else. So man up, quit the game or stop complaining all the time. We won't miss you.

Orbital
08-28-2013, 03:44 PM
Not sure what game you're playing, there are tons of people playing... maybe not PVP but the PVP in this game is kinda meh. If you go to seiges or major arkfalls, they are almost always packed, especially arkfalls.

Tamsin
08-28-2013, 03:46 PM
Do we need one of these threads every day. I wasn't here but I am willing to bet, there was one of these threads the very first day the forum opened.

Market
08-28-2013, 03:47 PM
Sept 17?
Game is already dead. Look at the forums and ingame it's a ghost town on Xbox
Shame. So much promise.
GTA V and FF ARR are looking really good

Not really! I did a Siege a few hours ago with about 75 people, and Zone is full of people trying to buy and sell. Really not sure where anyone is seeing a ghost town. It's just not true.

doubleshot27
08-28-2013, 03:48 PM
September 17, 2013
Grand Theft Auto V, Release date.... Days are numbered.

agreed i already got it payed for i would trade this game in but i doubt i would even get five bucks

Thorne25
08-28-2013, 03:56 PM
Hi everyone,

We understand and respect that sometimes people will leave the Defiance community. doubleshot27, we're closing this thread now but we wish you the very best.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@defiance.com.

Thank you!