PDA

View Full Version : How to get started with Castithan DLC?

Syntax42
08-28-2013, 04:14 PM
I bought the collector's edition before the game came out and I have the season pass. I haven't played since I beat the main story shortly after release, so I'm quite rusty on how the game works. I logged in, and I have no idea how to access the new content. I did see a "Whisper's Scream" arena on my map and I went there, but there seemed to be nothing to do there.

How do I get started with the Castithan content?

Im Lost
08-28-2013, 04:25 PM
I bought the collector's edition before the game came out and I have the season pass. I haven't played since I beat the main story shortly after release, so I'm quite rusty on how the game works. I logged in, and I have no idea how to access the new content. I did see a "Whisper's Scream" arena on my map and I went there, but there seemed to be nothing to do there.

There has to be a siege at the location to start whisper's scream. There are also a few data recorders around in other places for the pursuit.

Syntax42
08-28-2013, 04:33 PM
So that's it? One location on a long or random timer to get started with the new content?

Im Lost
08-28-2013, 05:12 PM
When ever you see a siege going head over to it.

InfamousBrad
08-28-2013, 05:12 PM

Look again. If it helps, click for directions on your map and it'll point you at the exact spot. There is something at the location marked The Whisper's Scream, it's just a little hard to spot.