PDA

View Full Version : can anyone please give me the stats for the reward blade?

Llewxam
08-28-2013, 07:09 PM
haven't been able to pass the fifth arena yet. so was wondering what the stats on that reward blade are since i caved and bought the cheap one from the vendor. anyone can answer i'd appreciate it. just wanna compare.

JustinM19
08-28-2013, 07:16 PM
Light Damage: 707
Charge Damage: 2121
Range: 2.0
Attack Angle: 80
Jump Damage: 1515
Jump Radius: 2.5

Advice: Save Rep Get the Purple Blade in the new shop the orange one isn't better by much. Unless you want bragging rights then by all means :)

Llewxam
08-28-2013, 07:19 PM
Light Damage: 707
Charge Damage: 2121
Range: 2.0
Attack Angle: 80
Jump Damage: 1515
Jump Radius: 2.5

Advice: Save Rep Get the Purple Blade in the new shop the orange one isn't better by much. Unless you want bragging rights then by all means :)

thanks. will do once i manage to get into an arena at all. keep getting booted.

JustinM19
08-28-2013, 07:27 PM
thanks. will do once i manage to get into an arena at all. keep getting booted.

Same here man. I noticed I was getting booted from the second to last arena every time I tried it. So I went into the first one and it worked. Worth a shot good luck to ya! :)

Elric1
08-28-2013, 08:31 PM
BTW if you suck at the arena as much as I did? don't bother getting silver because repeating them put the numbers so high you won't even score a bronze just keep whipping the first arena and stop short of silver and slowly collect the rep for that purple and any other weapon or title you want. They set the standards really high and I simply do not have the skill to defeat it.

ArkHunter Z
08-28-2013, 08:48 PM
I kept having the multiplier and score counter disappear. Makes it difficult to gauge your score when it's missing from the screen....

Llewxam
08-28-2013, 08:50 PM
i actually found that if you open up the menu at any point the meters tend to disappear. managed to get into the first arena but got a bit careless and died. still managed to snag a silver and some 15 rep points so no biggie. still wish i had this much luck at least on that last one. :/