PDA

View Full Version : Servers

enriquetorres7
08-28-2013, 07:56 PM
Is it just me or every time I get on at night I get pulled into a queue and the servers wont log me into the game. What is it with these servers. I thought that Redwood Studios were going to make things better after they took over...

richmanrush
08-28-2013, 07:58 PM
I've been catching up on my games for gold... I haven't been able to play with the horrible lag since Monday night.

enriquetorres7
08-28-2013, 08:00 PM
I thought that with the most recent server reboot.. the servers should've been good for a day or two until the next reboot. Im stuck in queue as we speak and the time remaining continously grows. I have restarted my XBOX several times but nothing works.

Beneven
08-28-2013, 08:21 PM
Yeah... I keep trying to play and I'm number 726 on the queue list and my estimated wait time is 5hrs 40mins. So reset the game AND my xbox, come back in, and yet again I'm number 726 on the queue list... what gives?!?!?!

Wildthrust
08-28-2013, 08:25 PM
I was online for a bit playing, but things went south. I couldn't get into any of the co-op maps. Once there were enough people it would just say the instance failed to start. Frustrating. Seems to have gotten worse since the DLC. Thats not surprising though.

enriquetorres7
08-28-2013, 08:26 PM
They are losing alot of profit. I think thier is a personnel issue between Trion and Redwood Studios. Its only a matter of time before they get it right.

Game guru
08-28-2013, 08:29 PM
Is it just me or every time I get on at night I get pulled into a queue and the servers wont log me into the game. What is it with these servers. I thought that Redwood Studios were going to make things better after they took over...

In queue screen. For 30 min. So far. Queue position is 563. 4 hrs 48min. This sucks

joseph021775
08-29-2013, 01:38 AM
Makes me glad I didn't even bother to try and get on tonight.

l1ttlebanshee
08-29-2013, 01:57 AM
Yeah... I keep trying to play and I'm number 726 on the queue list and my estimated wait time is 5hrs 40mins. So reset the game AND my xbox, come back in, and yet again I'm number 726 on the queue list... what gives?!?!?!

I kept hitting x & then trying again, with only a few seconds between and each time I'd get bumped back further in line and have a longer wait time. :/

Beneven
08-29-2013, 08:17 AM
Makes me glad I didn't even bother to try and get on tonight.
I gave up on trying to play after I went from a five hour wait to a 7 hour wait time.

joseph021775
08-29-2013, 02:22 PM
I gave up on trying to play after I went from a five hour wait to a 7 hour wait time.

I usually try to get a bit of grinding in for a couple of hours trying to get something useful from a lock box but recent issues and just the sheer amount of the same type of weapon has made it very underwhelming. Last box I opened had 3 of the exact same infector color and all and a green bio blast lol. I have seen a few pots on how the issues seem to still be going on so I will wait and try later if it gets ironed out (one can hope lol)