PDA

View Full Version : Fix The Xbox Servers

Teddymouse
08-28-2013, 08:53 PM
I was just in game and hardly anyone is on. Now I know why. I got off to change characters and am now stuck in a 1399 queue with 66 days to wait. Come on fix this crap already. It has done this almost every night since the DLC came out.

FIX IT!!!!!!

My Only Home
08-28-2013, 08:55 PM
I have to work in the morning I want at least an hour of play before I have to go to bed... Dangit Trion!

r2nddan
08-28-2013, 09:44 PM
its hard to stay interested in a game when you cant even play it!

shadow1ofakind
08-28-2013, 09:54 PM
i just got the game and cant even make it to the tutorial it says connection to defiance servers has timed out , what a great way to start out a game i just got hope it gets fixed soon,

shadow1ofakind
08-28-2013, 09:58 PM
i agree i just baught the game to
and cant even play

Nexx
08-28-2013, 10:02 PM
It's just Xbox NA, I switched to European servers and it was fine. I just logged into my NA character and noticed I have a Tier 2 Lockbox. Is this Trions way of saying sorry? "Sorry we have terrible service, here's two ****ty weapons!" Lol it's sad that I can't even be angry anymore because it's such a common occurrence.

JPlay
08-28-2013, 10:11 PM
Switched to EU server cause the server is in playable!!! I thought maybe it was my internet but EU server works great....play time is at 15 hours and got dropped only one time!!it is a ghost town over in the EU server... I think everyone is playing over on this one.they need to fix it soon..I can't do one mission with out not being able to switch weapons..... unplayable for now!!!

WARDUKE
08-28-2013, 10:19 PM
Maybe this is all an insidious plot to get the consoles players, who obviously have a PC, to buy the PC version and play on our nice, no wait stable servers.

Muhahahaha

Lt Mira
08-28-2013, 10:33 PM
Yeah this is awfull, all I wanted to do was spend some time running sieges, but the lag is so awfull I can't even switch weapons. As soon as I do anything more stressfull then say do an emergency, it all bogs up to useless. I've never had service this bad, in this game. I was even one of those day 1 players, the lag was bad then but not this bad. I don't know what they did to the servers with their " Maintenance " but it didn't work.

l1ttlebanshee
08-28-2013, 11:18 PM
Switched to EU server cause the server is in playable!!! I thought maybe it was my internet but EU server works great....play time is at 15 hours and got dropped only one time!!it is a ghost town over in the EU server... I think everyone is playing over on this one.they need to fix it soon..I can't do one mission with out not being able to switch weapons..... unplayable for now!!!

I realize how dumb it is to not know, but how do I switch servers?

Amone
08-28-2013, 11:33 PM
I realize how dumb it is to not know, but how do I switch servers?

I didnīt find it right away either, right at the bottom when you start the game there is a small line : server : Y to toggle server, where you can choose between NA or EU.

edith : I played on the na servers yesterday, and it was for the first time within the 4 months I have been playing it, that it was unplayable for me, laggs without end, no friends showed up, no group invites, no spawning to friends, when I wanted to get off my bike it took me about 5 seconds, when i opened up the inventora there were only black empty spaces before the itemy showed up .. eventually, when i changed the weapon it took 20 seconds for the new one to appear.. lucky I was dogtired and didnīt really care, so I shut down the box and went to bed :D