PDA

View Full Version : so me n a friend were wondering about the ps3 system download list

The_Resistance
08-28-2013, 10:46 PM
member back when ppl could only use there account on like 5 other ppl ps3 systems and could download dlc's n such for free...me n my friend were wondering if u could still do that but with the defiance dlc????

Flank
08-29-2013, 06:22 AM
member back when ppl could only use there account on like 5 other ppl ps3 systems and could download dlc's n such for free...me n my friend were wondering if u could still do that but with the defiance dlc????

Each purchase for a psn account is licensed for 2 systems.
They ( sony ) reduced this from the previous 5... so there ya go.
Not sure about the whole link console to account thing.
But don't think it would hinder account sharing for dlc.

Mystk
08-29-2013, 07:23 AM
From my experience (Two accounts, same console), no DLC share. I tried to, but it wouldn't let me.

Ray186
08-29-2013, 12:54 PM
It's not a download it's a subscription. Remember when you entered the code and it could only be linked to one console?

Evolution
08-29-2013, 01:25 PM
Unlike games like borderlands and fallout, the DLC in defiance is automatically installed during the patch that comes out on release day. When you buy the DLC, your not actually downloading any content, your getting an access code that is applied to your user ID. That is why you can't share the DLC with a friend. It acts more like a online pass than traditional DLC.

dug81
08-29-2013, 11:07 PM
this game is special with that. dlc goes only to those that paid. visited a friend and downloaded this game while there to show it to them and none of my extra purchases showed. trion isn't into sharing.

dug81
08-29-2013, 11:08 PM
Unlike games like borderlands and fallout, the DLC in defiance is automatically installed during the patch that comes out on release day. When you buy the DLC, your not actually downloading any content, your getting an access code that is applied to your user ID. That is why you can't share the DLC with a friend. It acts more like a online pass than traditional DLC.

so it's online **** with maybe a reach around once in a while

The_Resistance
08-30-2013, 04:12 PM
ok ty everyone