PDA

View Full Version : Pump Shotgun Reload Problem also affects Rocket Launchers

Dracian
08-28-2013, 11:21 PM
As title says :

I guess you already have remarked that, since DLC, it is no longer possible to interrupt a Pump Shotgun reload by firing your weapon. The only ways to interrupt the reload is now to dodge, aim or do a melee attack.

Well, FYI, this "problem" also applies to "non single rocket" Rocket Launchers (ie : all of them except FRC Sludge RL, VBI AR-2 Bonfire, VOT Mass Cannon and VOT Breaker Cannon). While before DLC you could interrupt the reload by firing a rocket, it is now no longer possible (the same exceptions applies though : dodge, aim or elbow strike).

It could be great if one the Devs could give us a quick clarification about that : is it a bug or a "working as intented" feature ?

Dracian
08-29-2013, 04:46 AM
Bump because of bot spamming.

Awesome Jeff
08-29-2013, 04:58 AM
As title says :

I guess you already have remarked that, since DLC, it is no longer possible to interrupt a Pump Shotgun reload by firing your weapon. The only ways to interrupt the reload is now to dodge, aim or do a melee attack.

I haven't used pump shotguns much since the DLC, but when reading this I decided to try it out.

Tried it with two VBI Shotguns, VOT Fragger, and FRC Scattergun and I can confirm that just shooting won't interrupt reloading, have to aim, dodge or melee.