PDA

View Full Version : Server Bypass Region?

Fewz
04-01-2013, 04:07 PM
Was wondering if you change your region on your xbox account if you will be able to play the game on different servers?

Andross
04-01-2013, 04:11 PM
I don't think so, unless you ran through the ip of the server you want, and have a PAL/NTSC-J xbox.

Babar
04-01-2013, 04:18 PM
Maybe if you create a specific gamertag/account it will work (a GM told me that depend of your account).
I am in Usa and I have a gold european account... I will check that as soon as I will see the ups guy tomorow.
It will be great like that... otherwise we will have to wait... for maybe an update.

If someone check before let us know.

Andross
04-01-2013, 04:22 PM
Besides if you do that, you'll be bound to that region ><

Fewz
04-01-2013, 04:24 PM
But you can keep changing your region?

Babar
04-01-2013, 04:49 PM
Yes you can change your location in your profile... but you won't access to anything different.

To access a different market you have to create a new gamertag/account using an adress different of your region (like an hotel in London if you leave in USA), your account must be gold (you've got a free month or you pay) and then you will acces to a different market/region.

I am not saying it will work but maybe from what I understood... or we will have to hope and wait.

My xbox is bound to two (three before with Japan) regions... I am able to watch Netflix and Canal+ ('french Netflix'), of course some stuff stay locked like live tv channel streaming mostly but not 'on demand'.