PDA

View Full Version : Seriously.

zombiekitty
08-29-2013, 11:42 AM
Do the devs not even pay attention, or what? I'd say something is definitely f'n wrong when you can't even complete a CO-OP map because the server keeps timing out on you. I've never seen such crappy customer service, here. Typically there's quick-fixes initiated, or at least patches. Or, hell, in worst case scenario SERVER ROLL BACKS. Christ, fix this crap. I can't even trade this junk in for more than $3 toward something that isn't broke.

/e-rant.

Trollish
08-29-2013, 12:43 PM
I'm with you ZK. I have only been playing a week and I have a rant about to happen myself. The problem is I like what they planned, it's just their execution and public awareness completely sucks.

zombiekitty
08-29-2013, 01:00 PM
I'm with you ZK. I have only been playing a week and I have a rant about to happen myself. The problem is I like what they planned, it's just their execution and public awareness completely sucks.

No doubt, there. This is just ridiculous.

dramaQkarri
08-29-2013, 05:37 PM
It's horrible. Like they released the DLC and are pretending things are fine. I see PR crap on twitter but nothing is getting fixed. We're on the 3rd team here on the forums and seems like they've burned out. No one at Trion is really doing anything except milking this perceived cash cow. Yes this could be a great game but it's a total technological disaster. Need a hazmat team at this point to clean up the mess.

hey u
08-29-2013, 08:07 PM
So I just went and did a arkfall and next to a side mission and was just messing around and went up in the game settings and noticed a auto aim off and on. Mine was set for on and turned off and wow dang does my guy move so much more smooth now like WOW

zombiekitty
08-29-2013, 08:18 PM
It's horrible. Like they released the DLC and are pretending things are fine. I see PR crap on twitter but nothing is getting fixed. We're on the 3rd team here on the forums and seems like they've burned out. No one at Trion is really doing anything except milking this perceived cash cow. Yes this could be a great game but it's a total technological disaster. Need a hazmat team at this point to clean up the mess.

Exactly. I doubt they'll even bother fixing it because, ladeda, it doesn't seem like they even care. Like you said, they'll just keep right on milking it. It'll be just as fun as watching WoW's empire fall after the pandas, but.. er.. this'll be faster, of course.