PDA

View Full Version : So, Anyone else?

Anela
08-29-2013, 01:58 PM
Might be done with Defiance, lookin for some opinions.

Like, I TRIED playing last night, and when I DID get on, I realized how boring it all is now....

The DLC wasn't enough, im sad about that cuz I wanted it to be...but Trion is just a bad company (impression so far)...I am still in shock over the pathetic paid portion of DLC...hell, ALL the DLC lol

If I cant connect when I get home, and actually PLAY this game normally, I have decided I am shelving it, returning it, refunding it, or trashing it if I cant do those.

Trion, leave big games to the big boys from now on plz, and thanks for the 5 months of frustration, money loss and time.

Should I give it more time? Will anything even change?

inox2980
08-29-2013, 02:00 PM

Like, I TRIED playing last night, and when I DID get on, I realized how boring it all is now....

The DLC wasn't enough, im sad about that cuz I wanted it to be...but Trion is just a bad company (impression so far)...I am still in shock over the pathetic paid portion of DLC...hell, ALL the DLC lol

If I cant connect when I get home, and actually PLAY this game normally, I have decided I am shelving it, returning it, refunding it, or trashing it if I cant do those.

Trion, leave big games to the big boys from now on plz, and thanks for the 5 months of frustration, money loss and time.

How much time have you invested? Ego Level? How far in the game are you?

Spiltmilk
08-29-2013, 02:08 PM
The only refund I heard players were able to get was the Season pass DLC. Since the base game can't be refunded, I would suggest just shelving the game for a while and look at other games to play.

There are a lot of fun games out there depending on your tastes. I just happened to be in a third person shooting mood, which is why I am here for the time being. Not a bad idea to just shelf the game, because you can always come back in a year if the game lives up to that long.

Anela
08-29-2013, 02:13 PM
EGO 4700, hundreds of hours, over 50 legendarys (maybe 15 amazing ones), 130 INV slots purchased, multiple boosts, and 400 BITS on stock...

Anela
08-29-2013, 02:13 PM
The only refund I heard players were able to get was the Season pass DLC. Since the base game can't be refunded, I would suggest just shelving the game for a while and look at other games to play.

There are a lot of fun games out there depending on your tastes. I just happened to be in a third person shooting mood, which is why I am here for the time being. Not a bad idea to just shelf the game, because you can always come back in a year if the game lives up to that long.

Picked up Dragons Dogma, but might not start it up cuz im worried it will consume my time

spencer_jc
08-29-2013, 02:14 PM

I actually stopped playing about 2 weeks ago. Same reason, just a mindless grind for Legendaries that seem harder to get than ever before. Besides, Trion kind of pissed me off with the $5 game after being out for four months, and the DLC debacle, and the continious disconnects.. I might put it in on the weekend to check out the patch content as I wouldn't pay for the DLC after all this nonsense. Now waiting for GTAV and maybe PS4, if I have money burning in my pocket.
What platform do you play on? Interested in FF games?

Nefarious
08-29-2013, 02:14 PM

Nope. Best thing you can do is leave.

spencer_jc
08-29-2013, 02:16 PM
EGO 4700, hundreds of hours, over 50 legendarys (maybe 15 amazing ones), 130 INV slots purchased, multiple boosts, and 400 BITS on stock...

Wow..and I thought I spent too much time and money on this game. Quit while your ahead.

Anela
08-29-2013, 02:18 PM
I
What platform do you play on? Interested in FF games?

FF2 began my FF addiction (cecil and airships....my first love was that black knight!) and 3 with moogles and locke and terra and espers and kefka and everything! best game ever made! 7 with cloud and tifa...8 with Squall (my bf for REAL)

well..I could keep going...but I kinda like FF I guess :p

spencer_jc
08-29-2013, 02:38 PM
FF2 began my FF addiction (cecil and airships....my first love was that black knight!) and 3 with moogles and locke and terra and espers and kefka and everything! best game ever made! 7 with cloud and tifa...8 with Squall (my bf for REAL)

well..I could keep going...but I kinda like FF I guess :p

You're on pc?.......

Jester
08-29-2013, 02:53 PM
Howdy y'all,

Remember that vague titles are a Code of Conduct violation.

Please refrain from this in the future.

Thank you!