PDA

View Full Version : careful if you buy in game store items

drifter848
08-29-2013, 02:27 PM
I bought 300 inventory slots a quad and hat etc my arenas disappeared so I thought id try a new character in meantime guess what the overly priced inv etc is only good on one use so beware if you think youre getting what you pay for don't buy the season pass like I did either I don't think this game is gonna be around much longer there gonna default shut the servers down and claim bankrupt then start a new company with I different name probably 60 for game plus season pass clan boosts etc etc all for a game I cant play and a loot weekend is not going to make up for it you have horrid customer support trion you screw the loyal fans over and don't listen to us I quit

Anela
08-29-2013, 02:28 PM
I actually never knew that...

Are you telling me Trion is so cheap, they take away your store items for different characters?

REALLY>>>?????

Arsenic_Touch
08-29-2013, 02:28 PM
....inventory slots have always been per character. This has been known since day 1. Why are you so surprised?

Just like lockbox purchases are 1 time use.

Vehicles and outfits are account wide though.

Evolution
08-29-2013, 02:29 PM
RAGE QUIT!

QQ

WALL-O-TEXT

-Game Over-

Anela
08-29-2013, 02:30 PM
Because almost any game its profile specific.....

Maybe im just not used to MMOS?

And I never used a 2nd character so I never knew.....

3rdpig
08-29-2013, 03:34 PM
Wall of Text hits 3rdpig for 4d16

3rdpig dies

Xaearth
08-29-2013, 03:35 PM
Wall of Text hits 3rdpig for 4d16

3rdpig dies

Con is not a dump stat.

Shadow Viper
08-29-2013, 03:38 PM
Why would you waste more money on in-game items when the game itself is so broken it's near unplayable?!

Makes no sense.

3rdpig
08-29-2013, 04:14 PM
Con is not a dump stat.

Humor, it's a difficult concept.

Ashlocke
08-29-2013, 04:43 PM
When the game first came out I created my first character, something I tend to do in order to get used to a game and figure out what my preferences are, then I usually make another character that ends up being my main character for the life of the game (or for the duration that I play the game).

Much to my surprise when I deleted my first character and proceeded to make my second I wondered where all of my inventory slots went that I had purchased (4 packs of 15 slots). After doing a bit of research it came to my attention that inventory slots were not account based, but rather character specific. Having deleted my first character I basically threw away money into the trash.

This left a very sour taste in my mouth and since then I have not spent a single dime on this game, just slowly spending what remaining bits I had stored over the past few months til they were gone.

It will take quite a bit to get me to spend any more money at this point.

To be clear, I like the game I don't want to see it fail, but rather succeed. However there is a difference between the Devs and the business/marketing side of a company, I very much like the Devs, but the business/marketing side, not so much.

Take this for whatever it's worth, it's simply my experience so far.

Ssdmiddleman
08-29-2013, 04:47 PM
They should at least have a warning up for the inventory slot thing, especially when you're deleting a character that has such items purchased.