PDA

View Full Version : That Damn Cash Shop

Mantus
04-01-2013, 04:30 PM
spent well over 3k bits in beta, found a lot of cool stuff i was ready to purchase when tne game went live.

So what happened to all of it? Nearly all of it was removed?

Ok, i realize it will slowly be introduced, i get that, but man i was looking forward to a few things :confused:

War5torm
04-01-2013, 04:46 PM
spent well over 3k bits in beta, found a lot of cool stuff i was ready to purchase when tne game went live.

Ok, i realize it will slowly be introduced, i get that, but man i was looking forward to a few things :confused:

Everything was deleted when the beta ended. Everyone has a fresh start. If you would have looked around before making a new thread, you would have known that already -_-

The items in the beta were just to show you what it would be like.

Munx
04-01-2013, 04:47 PM
Like you said it will likely be added over time, also atleast a few of those items will prob be limited to being rewards etc

Swampster
04-01-2013, 04:50 PM
Oh what please tell me the pink roller is still in! :)

Mantus
04-01-2013, 04:52 PM
Everything was deleted when the beta ended. Everyone has a fresh start. If you would have looked around before making a new thread, you would have known that already -_-

Thanks for the enlightenment, but i was actually talking about the cash shop stock. I mean, that was my entire point.

Im aware of character wipes, but wasnt really expecting them to reduce the stock of their cash shop

Exes
04-01-2013, 04:53 PM

Way to miss the whole point of the thread..

Psyqhical
04-01-2013, 04:54 PM

http://i45.tinypic.com/2aij9lk.jpg

War5torm
04-01-2013, 04:54 PM
Thanks for the enlightenment, but i was actually talking about the cash shop stock. I mean, that was my entire point.

Im aware of character wipes, but wasnt really expecting them to reduce the stock of their cash shop
The cash shop was just to show you what the cash shop was like. The items that came with it were just a placeholder. They are still in the game, just not available from the start. Some of the items we saw in the beta could have been rare/legendary items in the actual game. Ones you won't get until later on

Think of it as if they were just giving us a taste of what its like :)

Wtflag
04-01-2013, 04:57 PM
They probably want to slow down or reduce the amount of advantage cash shop users can buy at the start.

Mantus
04-01-2013, 04:57 PM

I never said i bought bits. I said i spent them
Some (maybe all, not sure) were given 4k bits to spend on cash shop items to test the cash shop. Ya know, beta testing things?

Brodaki
04-01-2013, 04:58 PM
Well lets hope most of it pops back up tomorrow /fingers crossed

Psyqhical
04-01-2013, 04:59 PM
I never said i bought bits
Some (maybe all, not sure) were given 4k bits to spend on cash shop items to test the cash shop.

Oh, nevermind then. I'll walk myself out.

MentalCaz
04-01-2013, 05:59 PM

They gave most everyone like 4k of free bits to spend in the cash shop during the final beta so yeah I guess he qualifies as a secret genius.