PDA

View Full Version : NA Xbox Servers Broken?

DuMontster
08-29-2013, 08:53 PM
Ever since the patch yesterday the xbox NA game has beeb unplayable! Unable to switch weapons, fire, fast travel or anything else. Thought it was an issue with my internet, nope, had a technician here today and running perfect at 31 mbps down and 9 mbps up.
I love this game and have backed it financially purchasing 3 copied at full price 4 xbox and ps3 150$ a pop. Plus continue to dump $$ in for boosts and outfits and im starting to wonder why.
I don't remember the last time the servers were actually up and running smooth 4 an entire 24 hours.
I'm worried that this game will not even be playable in another month or so, let alone even wanting to play it as 90% of yhe friends I normally play with have quit because of all the lag/disconnects/bs.

SERIOUSLY!!!! Fix the game! Or at least communicate that you are trying!

SHADOWBROKER
08-29-2013, 08:59 PM
sorry to say that ship has all ready sailed. defiance like some of there offices are ghost towns now.

GhostThree1
08-29-2013, 09:05 PM
Ya I have had the same issue... I foot sieges and I get lagged out, I go to a arkfall minor or major and I get critical error ... I really like the game when I can play it.... They need to go buy or upgrade the damn servers cause if you want people to play your game then you need to have a stable damn Internet server... And before other people tell me it's my inter net no its not... I have run a speed check and I don't share my net with tv or phone and I don't steam or download anything when I play online... It it a issue with tritons servers plain and simple....

DuMontster
08-29-2013, 09:10 PM
Ive submitted numerous tickets on this since yesterday's patch, as well as tickets prior for problems the past 3 weeks, not 1 reply!