PDA

View Full Version : Please just delete the Support section of the Forums

PitBull76
08-29-2013, 09:14 PM
Whoever moderates these forums should just go ahead and delete the support thread entirely. It's not like Trion is using it anyway...

Greezy
08-29-2013, 09:26 PM
I know right...the game is dying anyways. Just did a siege and only 6 ppl showed up. Well trion thats what ya get. Go fk yourselves :)

PitBull76
08-29-2013, 09:30 PM
I know right...the game is dying anyways. Just did a siege and only 6 ppl showed up. Well trion thats what ya get. Go fk yourselves :)

I've been a huge fan of this game since beta. I've defended them through all the other issues and things seemed to have improved with the new team. However, it would seem that the new team has the same theory. If there is an issue just ignore it and keep your mouth shut.

With this latest issue though I believe you said it best... Go fk yourselves. Fix this sh*t or start doling out refunds.

PunkMaister
08-29-2013, 09:46 PM
wow I bought this game thinking how great it looked, i hope Trion gets it's act together and fixes all the problems i love both the game and the TV show.

Greezy
08-29-2013, 09:50 PM
Do yourself a favor and trade it in lol

PitBull76
08-29-2013, 09:52 PM
wow I bought this game thinking how great it looked, i hope Trion gets it's act together and fixes all the problems i love both the game and the TV show.

I love both the game and show as well but Trion hasn't even acknowledged that there is an issue let alone said anything about what the problem is or what's being done about it.

Alastar
08-30-2013, 02:45 AM

For what? A dime? ;)

1B63C8E0109425B
08-30-2013, 02:55 AM
Listen the person at the data center tonight did not seem to intrested in the issuses she was more interested in who I was and how I knew so much and if I worked for Trion. I think the fact the our phones show up as an astric when we call or now number upsets them

drifter848
08-30-2013, 05:25 AM
if you trade it in with extras its worth 3 dollars last time I checked now that its 20 new I doubt its worth the 3 anymore nice dlc to I got to try it one day then my arenas disappeared if you mention that they lock the thread so anyone considering buying the dlc wont see that there getting ready to file bankrupt so I doubt my season pass will see any more content there going to file bankrupt shut this mess down and then there in the process of starting a new company under a diff name so beware not too fall for a new company with a similar looking mmo for xbox one lol

RevJynxed
09-02-2013, 03:42 PM

You can't get anything for it.

Pyth
09-02-2013, 03:46 PM
For what? A dime? ;)
$3 is what they'll give you for it, but they charge a $5 restocking fee for Defiance.

So you end up owing them $2.

xilfxlegion
09-02-2013, 03:52 PM
if any of you are leaving, can i have your stuff ?