PDA

View Full Version : This is insane

BlackThorn
08-30-2013, 02:34 AM
The past week I've had to deal with not being able to connect. Having a massive amount of lag and server restarts that seem to be more like server shut downs. I'm close to just giving up and not purchasing or renting another game published by Trion. These problems make the company look bad as well as the show, by association.

1B63C8E0109425B
08-30-2013, 02:43 AM
The past week I've had to deal with not being able to connect. Having a massive amount of lag and server restarts that seem to be more like server shut downs. I'm close to just giving up and not purchasing or renting another game published by Trion. These problems make the company look bad as well as the show, by association.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?128720-Why-Trion-what-is-your-deal/page2

go to the very last post and look and the times and time outs

I think after my call tonight they found a bad peice of hadware or found something in the logs pointing to the issue, I think that was the reason for the late message at 15 minutes before server shut down. becuse they had to pull some logs before restart.

if so, they may have even had a server panic in the proccess preventing a timely restart.

this did not start in a day this has been going on for days now and getting worse by the day. Starting an 9 then clearing up at server restart and then building up to then same issue all over agian