PDA

View Full Version : trion call dinnerbone

drifter848
08-30-2013, 06:08 AM
trion your customer support is horrid your gonna win worse customer relations and take the title from ea heres a suggestion there was a little indie company called mojang even tho they had problems and major issues they talked with there community not down to them or ignoring them if they couldn't make everyone happy they atleast explained the problems enuff so everyone was satisfied and made up for the problems they won best customer relations quite a few years in a row and the staff are actualy very wealthy now so give dinnerbone a call hes a nice guy im sure he can teach you how to interact with your fan base and hed probly tell you if you charge people to play a beta you should inform them tyhere paying to play a beta def was not tested properly it was rushed to coincide with the show for reasons of simple greed have a nice day and f you very much trion from a concerned victim I mean fan

Decibel
08-30-2013, 06:31 AM
trion your customer support is horrid your gonna win worse customer relations and take the title from ea heres a suggestion there was a little indie company called mojang even tho they had problems and major issues they talked with there community not down to them or ignoring them if they couldn't make everyone happy they atleast explained the problems enuff so everyone was satisfied and made up for the problems they won best customer relations quite a few years in a row and the staff are actualy very wealthy now so give dinnerbone a call hes a nice guy im sure he can teach you how to interact with your fan base and hed probly tell you if you charge people to play a beta you should inform them tyhere paying to play a beta def was not tested properly it was rushed to coincide with the show for reasons of simple greed have a nice day and f you very much trion from a concerned victim I mean fan

Yep no doubt. Agreed.

Kapt
08-30-2013, 05:39 PM
Pretty much they need to hire somebody for handling all the customer PR that actually cares or is good at it.

SynchroMystik
08-30-2013, 07:55 PM
Careful, talking smack about trion will get you banned from the boards,

I have been twice now...with the quickness, almost immiedietelly after commenting on the game and staff sucking,

buuuuuuuuuut go ahead and cheat for 3 months,

come on the baords and brag about it,

admit it and talk trash........

That my fwen is perfectly fine round here ;)

1B63C8E0109425B
08-30-2013, 11:45 PM
Careful, talking smack about trion will get you banned from the boards,

I have been twice now...with the quickness, almost immiedietelly after commenting on the game and staff sucking,

buuuuuuuuuut go ahead and cheat for 3 months,

come on the baords and brag about it,

admit it and talk trash........

That my fwen is perfectly fine round here ;)

I see they deleted you post from my thread I dont remeber what you said to upset them