PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone else had there Siege freeze

Ray186
08-30-2013, 06:34 AM
At level 5. It eventually ends and you get whatever you have earned up too that point. It just started happening to me this morning.

Swiftstone
08-30-2013, 09:14 AM
Yup. Had that very thing happen to me last night. Haven't been to a siege yet today, but if that's the new regular glitch, then I just might stay away till it's fixed...IF it's fixed...

I'm still waiting to see some kind of response from the Devs on the forums concerning everyone's inability to finish the pursuit that requires going to all Volge siege locations. (I assume, anyway. But because Trion is notoriously unclear in the wording of even the requirements for pursuits sometimes, I can't be sure.)

zombiekitty
08-30-2013, 10:07 AM
Sieges, arkfalls, co-op maps. Death matches, hot-shots.. need I say more? Everything is freezing.

Ray186
08-30-2013, 10:30 AM
Yup. Had that very thing happen to me last night. Haven't been to a siege yet today, but if that's the new regular glitch, then I just might stay away till it's fixed...IF it's fixed...

I'm still waiting to see some kind of response from the Devs on the forums concerning everyone's inability to finish the pursuit that requires going to all Volge siege locations. (I assume, anyway. But because Trion is notoriously unclear in the wording of even the requirements for pursuits sometimes, I can't be sure.)

What about the pursuit that requires you to land the killing blow on a Volge Bomber 5 times. I know that I have done it at least 3 times already, but after every 5 Volge Bombers up pops "Pursuit Complete".

Ray186
08-30-2013, 10:31 AM
Sieges, arkfalls, co-op maps. Death matches, hot-shots.. need I say more? Everything is freezing.

I didn't know it was that bad.

zombiekitty
08-30-2013, 10:41 AM
I didn't know it was that bad.

It's nine kinds of jacked up right now, but sieges are definitely the worst. Granted I've seen one make it to level 10, just to end. But.. eh. They really, really, have a lot of things to fix and all this downtime for "maintenance" isn't helping. They need to do a fix patch, I'd say.