PDA

View Full Version : stability patch lol chapter 2

bobo
08-30-2013, 07:10 AM
well thanks for closing my last thread trion, well done. as was going to answer gears, it says, server unavailable, and server has timed out, plus my screen freezes and also I get a thing I call 4 bits of lag then I get disconnected

Indra Echo
08-30-2013, 07:18 AM
well thanks for closing my last thread trion, well done. as was going to answer gears, it says, server unavailable, and server has timed out, plus my screen freezes and also I get a thing I call 4 bits of lag then I get disconnected

Well this will probably be closed as well since on no forum are you allowed to openly question moderators.

But if on a console, you might want to first (to help you) investigate and reduce the possibility of lag that is common for that system. That way you rule out or may get rid of a lot of it. You'll never get rid of all of it, because any online game (and any console game) will have lag and frame rate drops. If not on a console then you might look into clearing your HD cache and other PC specific things-fairly numerous-that might help speed up your system and free up resources.

Tyrannos
08-30-2013, 07:28 AM
Hi!

This thread has been closed for Discussion of Moderation. If you are having issues connecting to the game, please post a constructive thread in the Bugs and Issues forum (http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisplay.php?73-Bug-Reports-and-Issues) for your specific platform. If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@defiance.com.

Thank you!