PDA

View Full Version : So the new dlc

x3kingsheat136x
08-30-2013, 09:10 AM
So even with all the problems they still have plenty of time to release the next dlc today on twitch. Will it be better or are the issues that came this week happen again. What are you thoughts and opinions on this?

Personally moving on to another project before fixing the damage from the last project is stupid.

Will be viewed on twitch live stream at 1 pm pacific

August Barkley
08-30-2013, 09:15 AM
At the moment, any discussions are useless. Let's wait for the broadcast, and then we will discuss the exact details. :)

Krazy Karen
08-30-2013, 09:27 AM
I SOOOOO cant wait!

Im even more bubbly than usual! If the DLC 2 info is good this game is back to #1!!!!!!!!!!1

x3kingsheat136x
08-30-2013, 09:51 AM
Alright everyone report here after the release what time is that eastern?

drifter848
08-30-2013, 10:26 AM
I cant play my first dlc now ill have 2 that don't work oh boy I cant wait to not play the content I pre purchased yay

Oshduckman
08-30-2013, 09:34 PM
so did anyone hear anything?

Elric1
08-31-2013, 05:10 AM
so did anyone hear anything?

a lot of whining mostly. Seriously this is par for the course all this whine will be ignored. If they can't fix the game then let's help kill it off.

MrEvilClean
08-31-2013, 06:08 AM
Heard there taking out grenade refresh and making it to ammo pick up! What's going to happen to the gun with 15% refresh on kill!!!

x3kingsheat136x
08-31-2013, 11:24 AM
Heard there taking out grenade refresh and making it to ammo pick up! What's going to happen to the gun with 15% refresh on kill!!!

Everything else looks cool like calling down personal arkfalls but honestly the grenade thing sounds crappy for grenadier guns

topcatfish
08-31-2013, 11:26 AM
just more of the same old stuff,there are only so many arkfalls you can do before you get bored.
by making them bigger wont change it what is needed is a new area to explore with new stuff in it.
and whats the point of a good shield if all you have to do is use a stimpack to revive your stats

Krazy Karen
08-31-2013, 11:31 AM
im actually REALLLLLY excited!

I like sooo cant wait to go explore INSIDE an Arkfall, how cool will it be if the major arkfalls you go inside of have different sections and stuff??

OMG that would be SOO AWESOME!!!

Spikes will make me feel like a badass too! calling my own arkfals! I will admit im scared about my legendary guns that have a grende cooldown tho!

Will 15% refresh even be a good stat anymore or will it like be like self revives?? :( :( :(

Still, so much new stuff! cant wait for DLC2!!!

Rukzar
08-31-2013, 11:32 AM
Why break something that is working fine? I don't understand the point of ruining the grenade system, are they trying to get everyone to quit playing?
I personally don't have a problem with the first DLC, I mean they gave us a new character, new weapons, and new battle modes. They are on par with most other games that do DLC content. I also feel that a new location or perhaps more to the story would also be a great thing to add.

Jadeshammer77
08-31-2013, 11:40 AM
The DLC was very disapoointing and decent all in one. The game itself is an MMO, so why give us a single player arena and a multiplayer PvP map. There was zero co-op anything with it. The characters were a nice addition along with the weapons. But should everyone clamor for new DLC or a legitimate fix to the issues we're having now, that is something that will never be fully agreed upon. Personally, I would rather wait for DLC if it means actually being able to play a nice game without all the problems we have now.

x3kingsheat136x
08-31-2013, 11:49 AM
They are making the game way to easy for the hardcore players the grenade change is annoying hope that doesn't go live because what was the point in paying for a 0.0 det 24 refresh grenade.
Stims defeat the purpose of me having two great shields that have perfect stats.
I like calling down the arkfalls and beig able to explore it like the show
I would like some new story missions though because it doesn't seem like there will be anything for people who paid for the season pass unless calling the arks and stims are for paid only but that's not a lot when we paid 40 dollars for the season pass we should be getting good content when games like borderlands the season pass was 30 and got 4 dlc with many missions and playtime

x3kingsheat136x
08-31-2013, 11:52 AM
The DLC was very disapoointing and decent all in one. The game itself is an MMO, so why give us a single player arena and a multiplayer PvP map. There was zero co-op anything with it. The characters were a nice addition along with the weapons. But should everyone clamor for new DLC or a legitimate fix to the issues we're having now, that is something that will never be fully agreed upon. Personally, I would rather wait for DLC if it means actually being able to play a nice game without all the problems we have now.

With this though the players who have beaten everything finished all pursuits and all that stuff have nothing to do if the dlc they just was released I wouldn't have anything to say and I'd say fix the issues but I'm already bored again and I rarely play this game anymore.