PDA

View Full Version : no kidding please. are the us servers really up right now?

tuckerpb
04-01-2013, 04:49 PM
as of 748 pm est. if not when are they going live est time please.

Solo
04-01-2013, 04:50 PM
some ppl say its live now. its suppose to be up 12pm est if im correct

morpheusxp
04-01-2013, 04:50 PM
Yes they are up and running for now. My room mate is playing as we type.

USMC_Phrog46
04-01-2013, 04:52 PM
I just was able to create my account, going to character create right now.

Smutly73
04-01-2013, 04:53 PM
Game is up and running . you can search on twitch and find ppl playing it .

Carsfanatic
04-01-2013, 04:54 PM
No idea if they are going to be permanent I heard it was last minute testing and everything will be wiped.

Ridrith
04-01-2013, 04:57 PM
I'm curious about this too... Can we please get some communication going on right now from Trion? I'd like to know if I should be leveling and enjoying myself or if I should just keep calm and wait another few hours until I can hit the levels and kill me some mutants and hellbugs.

adrift4ever
04-01-2013, 05:46 PM
Highly doubt there will be a wipe with only 12 hours until the published release time. Now that would be one hell of an April Fool's joke though!

djin
04-01-2013, 05:49 PM
I'm curious about this too... Can we please get some communication going on right now from Trion? I'd like to know if I should be leveling and enjoying myself or if I should just keep calm and wait another few hours until I can hit the levels and kill me some mutants and hellbugs.

I would just enjoy the gameplay mechanics for now. If the character gets wiped, so be it. If it doesn't, great. It's a flip-sided situation at best.

Mogway
04-01-2013, 05:53 PM
Yes they are up. If what its like right now is any indiaction of what midnight will be like its a good thing they are spreading some of the population out. Laggy, objects appearing and disapearing right infront of you, problem with some of the pre-order bonuses showing up for some and not others, ect ect. It feels more like an alpha test atm than a launch test to be honest.

On the bright side even with the issues I saw in the 2 hours I played before getitng around for work its definitly playable even with the issues.

Oh and there is a sticky saying why some servers are live and others are not and the sticky DOES say there is the potential that everything will be reset/wiped for the midnight launch.

Smauzt
04-01-2013, 05:55 PM
US and EU is up.