PDA

View Full Version : We Got Boosts Again This Weekend!

SSlarg
08-30-2013, 05:32 PM
YaY lol ;)

GiantInMaine
08-30-2013, 07:22 PM
Yeah they tweeted "To help ease the pain with the lag issues"

XTORT
08-30-2013, 08:14 PM
http://westernrifleshooters.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/booyah.png

Xzelian
08-31-2013, 01:35 AM
YaY lol ;)

Yup....too bad they aren't working.

I purchased a personal and group bonus.

Sure the number now READS 40 increase but have completed 3 arkfalls with a whopping total of 1 green drop and two white.

Don't let Trion fool you. They aren't giving much or if you have spent money you aren't getting it.

SSlarg
08-31-2013, 11:15 AM
Yup....too bad they aren't working.

I purchased a personal and group bonus.

Sure the number now READS 40 increase but have completed 3 arkfalls with a whopping total of 1 green drop and two white.

Don't let Trion fool you. They aren't giving much or if you have spent money you aren't getting it.

I believe this only affects the "loot drops of enemies"
not Arkfalls nor lockboxes.

Xzelian
08-31-2013, 11:26 AM
I believe this only affects the "loot drops of enemies"
not Arkfalls nor lockboxes.

Yes this is true, however at the time I wrote that I was referring to enemies killed at Arkfalls, not the Arkfall lockboxes or rewards quality.

It is pretty common knowledge that quality declines heavily during loot weekends in order to prevent us from getting anything spiffy.

After submitting a trouble ticket, miraculously I began receiving drops again. But I am not the only one experiencing it. What happens is due to lag, the loot does not post and gets "sucked up" in the other random list of missing data objects.

SSlarg
08-31-2013, 11:28 AM
weird.. when they run the bonus loot I get so much junk
my 301 inventory slots fill up fast. great way to get scrip though

Xzelian
08-31-2013, 11:33 AM
Some of us have bugged accounts and don't frequently get resolutions.
Here's a fine example of how things work. Anyone else notice the servers are currently down on all platforms?
No server status from the devs either.

I'm not trying to be overly negative here, but really they need to give us what we've paid for.
(not only was I supposed to have the loot weekend, but purchased both self and group boost before they ninja applied it, rendering my purchase pointless. Then my drops didn't work meaning my personal purchases likely overrode the freebies.)

I also get a kick out of the fact that we have a bonus weekend for server failure that we cannot access due to server failure.

IRRRRrrrronny LOL