PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the dodge arkfall contest?

Arsenic_Touch
08-30-2013, 05:48 PM
The one where you chose a faction, and then had to find the arkfalls hidden on the web pages.

Lawkeepers won all but one of them, and we haven't heard anything from this since.

Arsenic_Touch
09-10-2013, 02:09 PM
No word on this?

dahanese
09-10-2013, 02:17 PM
The one where you chose a faction, and then had to find the arkfalls hidden on the web pages.

Lawkeepers won all but one of them, and we haven't heard anything from this since.

Good question. We didn't run this ourselves - so I'll dig around. Might take a while.

Arsenic_Touch
09-10-2013, 02:19 PM
Cool beans. And while we're talking about contests, what happened to the winners to the last challenge hours?

dahanese
09-10-2013, 02:22 PM
Cool beans. And while we're talking about contests, what happened to the winners to the last challenge hours?

We posted those on the blog since I kept forgetting to do it on the streams. :) We are working on rejigging Challenge Hour a bit and bringing it back so more people have a chance at winning.

Atticus Batman
09-10-2013, 02:25 PM

Good question as a Lawkeeper in that contest I wuold LOVE to know!

Arsenic_Touch
09-10-2013, 02:30 PM
We posted those on the blog since I kept forgetting to do it on the streams. :) We are working on rejigging Challenge Hour a bit and bringing it back so more people have a chance at winning.

I just checked the blogs, I see no announcement for the winners. In fact during the one live stream you guys said you left the paper some where and would get to it eventually.

Arsenic_Touch
09-11-2013, 05:26 PM

Bumping this up since you didn't get back to me. You guys did not post the winners.

http://community.defiance.com/en/2013/08/07/challenge-hour-dark-matter-bulwark/

http://community.defiance.com/en/2013/07/15/challenge-hour-volge-trooper/ - this one didn't get a winner either.

This was the last blog post you posted on it.

Epox
09-12-2013, 01:22 AM
The unannounced winners go all the way back to the July 3rd Biomen Challenge. That Challenge is not even on the blog anymore.

Arsenic_Touch
09-12-2013, 01:25 AM
The unannounced winners go all the way back to the July 3rd Biomen Challenge. That Challenge is not even on the blog anymore.

I thought they announced the winners for that one? Hm. Who knows. They're seriously dropping the ball on this and as you would notice, they haven't done a challenge hour in a long time.

Dracian
09-12-2013, 01:56 AM
I can confirm that the Dark Matter Enforcer challenge hour winner was not announced... And that was July 11th.

I haven't recieved an e-mail for that one... So I guess I didn't win, but it could have been interesting to know who won :)

Epox
09-12-2013, 10:43 AM
I thought they announced the winners for that one? Hm. Who knows. They're seriously dropping the ball on this and as you would notice, they haven't done a challenge hour in a long time.

Everything from July 3rd to this day has been unannounced. I have been checking forums, blogs, etc. for 10 weeks now waiting for an announcement. I would be stunned if I didn't win the Biomen Challenge, hence why I keep checking. No PM have ever been responded to, but it is nice to see you have enough clout to at least get one. The biggest kick to the groin to me was Dahanese stated she wanted people to send them PM's or whatnot about how they did these challenges and how we where putting up these amazing numbers. They would then mention it on the live streams which I thought was a neat idea. So on July 5 at 5:22 I sent Dahanese a massive PM with every detail about how I did the Biomen Challenge. I hate to say it, what a waste of time that was.

I know there has been a massive shakeup going on at Trion, but is that justification? Maybe at first, but not 10 weeks later. Maybe the winners of those challenges will get something extra for their patience. I know I have waited awhile :D.

Arsenic_Touch
09-12-2013, 12:11 PM
Dahanese got back to me. They will be up today.

Arsenic_Touch
09-30-2013, 06:03 PM
Did you find out anything about this contest? or was it abandoned?

Arsenic_Touch
10-01-2013, 07:38 AM
Still no word on what's going on with this, did you find out anything yet Dahanese?