PDA

View Full Version : Pre order items and digital deluxe items help~

Novastarone
04-01-2013, 05:08 PM
I managed to redeem my Arkhunter codes and claim those items. I also got my prepurchase items as well however I have not gotten to claim these at all..despite the fact my CDkey says it is applied. I am currently missing
Ark Hunter Infiltrator Outfit
Hydra Heavy Weapon
In game title: Badlands Drifter
VBI Sentinel Shield
30 Day scrip boost
30 Day XP boost
Lock Box
+5 Inventory
Unique Vehicle Color

How do I get these?

kailes
04-02-2013, 03:04 AM
i have the same trouble, i cant find the outfit or wep, i have the exp tho

Strave
04-02-2013, 03:12 AM
I had the same issue tho it turns out I only applied two or the three codes to my account.. after I added the third code I had to wait for about 4 hours and relog and the items where there... so it justs takes a bit for the server to update to all the new codes

Wolfy
04-02-2013, 03:33 AM
Alot of ppl seem to have not got they Digital Deluxe items .. ( me being one of them )

Shadewolfe
04-02-2013, 03:47 AM
My experience thus far is as a Steam Pre-Order I have 4 (four) codes/keys:

Defiance PC
Defiance Pre-Order
Defiance Season-Pass
Defiance Steam Tier 3 Rewards

I expect the Deluxe and Deluxe Digital have a separate code/key just for those particular rewards.

GOG
04-02-2013, 04:10 AM
The boosts from the DDE should already be running (Boosts start as soon as you create your first character), check in your menu. Those are from the DDE edition, so "some" things are there. And the CD key in Steam should say "Defiance Delux Edition".

Cthulu
04-02-2013, 04:24 PM
The boosts from the DDE should already be running (Boosts start as soon as you create your first character), check in your menu. Those are from the DDE edition, so "some" things are there. And the CD key in Steam should say "Defiance Delux Edition".

Actually the exp boost you are getting is from the standard pre-order, not the 30 day you should get with the DDE. I have not as of yet gotten mine, and I purchased it from Trion directly so all of the codes are already applied. I have logged out and back in, I've collected the items from the code hunt and standard pre-order bonuses, but I have not received any of my DDE pre-order bonuses.

I am currently waiting in line to speak with a live support rep, sadly the wait time is over an hour.

Kraz
04-02-2013, 04:27 PM
I have the same problem. My game is directly from Trion, and I only have so far gotten the standard preorder things and the ark hunter rewards. DDE items are nowhere to be found.

Sent support a message, though. Hopefully they'll clear this up within the week.

Dreadloch
04-02-2013, 05:03 PM
The 30 day experience and scrip boost are already active in my account. There is a menu option 'Boosts' that shows the 10% experience and scrip boost clocks are counting down. You don't claim these two items, they are already set in your account and appear to be turned on automatically when you create your first character.

Muphinz
04-02-2013, 05:45 PM
Ive received everything from preorder, steam bonus, and DDE, except for my Badlands Drifter title, and unique vehicle color, unless its talking about the purple 4-wheeler

Kublakhan
04-02-2013, 05:57 PM
I managed to redeem my Arkhunter codes and claim those items. I also got my prepurchase items as well however I have not gotten to claim these at all..despite the fact my CDkey says it is applied. I am currently missing
Ark Hunter Infiltrator Outfit
Hydra Heavy Weapon
In game title: Badlands Drifter
VBI Sentinel Shield
30 Day scrip boost
30 Day XP boost
Lock Box
+5 Inventory
Unique Vehicle Color

How do I get these?

same problem here..

Cthulu
04-02-2013, 06:03 PM
The 30 day experience and scrip boost are already active in my account. There is a menu option 'Boosts' that shows the 10% experience and scrip boost clocks are counting down. You don't claim these two items, they are already set in your account and appear to be turned on automatically when you create your first character.

I have a boost for both, but it's 60 some odd hours, that's a far cry shy of 30 days. :)

Kublakhan
04-02-2013, 06:15 PM
2 hour queue for live chat..what horse-crap..

King Fox
04-02-2013, 06:27 PM
I cant even access the live chat I had to e-mail them

chgdemo
04-02-2013, 06:37 PM
Bump No DDE stuff.

Fiftyonechance
04-06-2013, 06:20 PM
Press start, hold left trigger and go to the "Defiance Store" Once there look at the bottom left corner of the interface, and it shall say "Claim Items."