PDA

View Full Version : Caught another Xbox pvp'er using the glitched shield.

duction
08-31-2013, 05:55 AM
using the Gaurdian Ark sheild glitch,

watch the whole vid, got some great shots on him :)

Arran
08-31-2013, 06:30 AM
Good catch m8. Even when he cheats hes still schtako

Dracian
08-31-2013, 06:44 AM
Oh... The sludge grenade counters that glitch ? I guess I'm gonna keep mine just in case...

ZAiiMER
08-31-2013, 06:50 AM
you have to use a fire nade or incinerator to take down there shields then kill them

duction
08-31-2013, 06:51 AM
lol @ 4:19 i even hit him when hes invisible and it doesn't de-cloak him! he bleeds alot tho XD

bio grenades also work

Nefarious
08-31-2013, 06:53 AM
........lmfao

Wow, well thanks for making a tutorial video on what everything is wrong with Defiance PvP, just walk up to other players while invisible and blast them with a shotgun. Bravo Sir, I commend you to finally bringing what is known as "Exhibit A" to the stand for all to see in what is known as "Whats Cheesy in PvP".

Players like you have zero room to talk when you are cheesing it so hard. As you yourself are borderline cheating. To me it just looks like someone beat you at your own game. Because by the looks of what a try hard you are with everything that is shown in what you use, if you had the chance yourself to have that guys glitched out shield, you would.

ZAiiMER
08-31-2013, 06:56 AM
........lmfao

Wow, well thanks for making a tutorial video on what everything is wrong with Defiance PvP, just walk up to other players while invisible and blast them with a shotgun. Bravo Sir, I commend you to finally bringing what is known as "Exhibit A" to the stand for all to see in what is known as "Whats Cheesy in PvP".

Players like you have zero room to talk when you are cheesing it so hard. As you yourself are borderline cheating. To me it just looks like someone beat you at your own game. Because by the looks of what a try hard you are with everything that is shown in what you use, if you had the chance yourself to have that guys glitched out shield, you would.
lol you mad bro

duction
........lmfao

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_UVPacgpIQLc/TJ6NohCxmEI/AAAAAAAACSI/wUqUNojQNPI/s400/no-more-tears.jpg

there... there

i waned to show this guy cheating so this is what i did :)

Dracian
QQ

Whoa. Just whoa.

So, for you a cheater is better than a player who plays legit ? You must be a very interesting person IRL XD

Nefarious
08-31-2013, 07:12 AM
Like I said Cheese Players have zero room to talk on this subject since they stand for the problem's and not the solutions.

Im not the one QQing here. Im pointing out the facts and everyone else is getting mad lol. I find it all very funny. I was inclined to think OP's vid was to poke fun at it all. Even though it shows a player not getting killed, his set up and tactics...or lack of tactics seemed more of like it was a parody of itself. haha its everything in whats wrong in PvP.

ZAiiMER
08-31-2013, 08:02 AM
Like I said Cheese Players have zero room to talk on this subject since they stand for the problem's and not the solutions.

Im not the one QQing here. Im pointing out the facts and everyone else is getting mad lol. I find it all very funny. I was inclined to think OP's vid was to poke fun at it all. Even though it shows a player not getting killed, his set up and tactics...or lack of tactics seemed more of like it was a parody of itself. haha its everything in whats wrong in PvP.
still butt hurt lol you must be a pvp victim

Dracian
08-31-2013, 08:32 AM

False.

Cheaters are the problem, not people playing legit. I don't like much cloak-shotties too, but there buddy, you're completely wrong.

DarknessEyes PT
08-31-2013, 08:48 AM

Already seen this issue long time ago. Even asked in Across the badlands if the game have or will get any anti cheating protection because of pvp cheaters. But no answer from Trion =P
If people cheat in PVP imagine in PVE...

Hostee
08-31-2013, 08:59 AM
Everyone who plays on Xbox are "Cheese" players with no skill imo..... Controller auto-aim FTW!!!!

Come play on PC where you don't have auto-aim to hold your hand, and we'll see who is pro....

herrbishop x
08-31-2013, 09:23 AM
I think the only way to do pvp properly is at beginning o match
Everyone meet in middle.
Turn around
Walk 10 paces
And throw a grenade at their feet

It's the only way the whiny ppl who
Complain about shotgun cloked ppl
Will ever be happy.
I'd rather have that than. The immunizer
That shoots across the map.

Nefarious
08-31-2013, 09:30 AM
False.

Cheaters are the problem, not people playing legit. I don't like much cloak-shotties too, but there buddy, you're completely wrong.

Cheaters are a problem, for sure. But not so much in Defiance for 360. As long as Ive played I never seen a single player who I thought had a glitch shield. But I and everyone else constantly see (or more like don't see:p) 99% of players being invisible. Its a Cheese Fest of nearly everyone using and abusing cloak. Everyone running around invisible is a bigger problem then 1 guy out of 100'000 who is using a glitch shield.

Just watch the vid. OP is walking right past and up to players because he is totally invisible. And its not because he is good at being invisible, lol no, its the simple fact that he is invisible and its overpowered. OPs vid is the everyday classic scenario of what goes on in PvP with cloak first hand amass.

And Im right to say cheese players have zero room to talk since cheese players are the very ones who go above and beyond to do crap like OP himself is doing in the vid. And cheese players are the very ones who go above and beyond to get a glitch shield in the first place. And judging by OPs load out and him shooting his nano fragger to reload with Pumped Up to stay in a near constant state of being invisible shows he is 2nd in line to being a Cheese Commander right behind the guy with the Glitched shield. But its ok since what he is doing is legit and legit always = awesome gameplay mechanics. You know Im right. Im pointing out PvP's most obvious problem and Im getting flack for it. lol get real.

Nefarious
08-31-2013, 09:33 AM
Everyone who plays on Xbox are "Cheese" players with no skill imo..... Controller auto-aim FTW!!!!

Come play on PC where you don't have auto-aim to hold your hand, and we'll see who is pro....

Your a dying breed old man. PC has nothing but to cling onto its glory days. Days in which are far gone.

duction
08-31-2013, 09:38 AM
im constantly shooting to re-charge ego and get a speed boost from my shotgun, this is the 3rd sheild glitcher ive come across this month, i have another on video also..

Hostee
08-31-2013, 09:39 AM
You do realize MMORPG's have more active subscribers than PS3 and Xbox COMBINED, right?!?!?! Of course you don't, judging by your ignorance....

Lulz you fail

mbergeron
08-31-2013, 09:46 AM
Normally I wouldn't agree with posts like ones made by Nefarious, but in this case the OP is literally playing the cheapest possible way outside of cloak/canker. The guys could have been shield glitching, but the OP play style is why this games PvP falls flat. It shows when you do not have cloak on you die easily. Two nano fraggers equipped is a bit much. Staying cloaked throughout the entire game should give you the victory even if one player is possibly shield glitching.

Some of the shots were clear misses, but many points in the video I do see where the OP could see the glitch in action. Really it isn't that big of a deal especially when you see how the OP is playing and what strategy is being used.

Frozen
08-31-2013, 09:46 AM
Wow, I'm glad I don't bother with the pvp in this game

LOL

Looks soooooo boring. Cloak-shot in the back-repeat-repeat-repeat
*yawn*

QUIK420
08-31-2013, 10:08 AM
Normally I wouldn't agree with posts like ones made by Nefarious, but in this case the OP is literally playing the cheapest possible way outside of cloak/canker. The guys could have been shield glitching, but the OP play style is why this games PvP falls flat. It shows when you do not have cloak on you die easily. Two nano fraggers equipped is a bit much. Staying cloaked throughout the entire game should give you the victory even if one player is possibly shield glitching.

Some of the shots were clear misses, but many points in the video I do see where the OP could see the glitch in action. Really it isn't that big of a deal especially when you see how the OP is playing and what strategy is being used.

I didnt take the time to look at his setup because I was looking for the glitch. But yeah this vid shows two things that are wrong with PvP lol. Someone clearly glitching and someone using quite possibly one of the cheesiest setups haha. But at least hes playing within the rules

Nefarious
08-31-2013, 10:08 AM
But just to be clear Im not defending the cheater in the vid. The dude is the lowest of the low. He has a glitched out shield or whatever to make himself invincible and to take no dmg, yet the cheese is so imbedded into his very being that he still compelled to use a cloak and shotty. Avoid Challenge at all cost 100% is that dudes motto.

The dude knows for a fact he cant take dmg so he should at least use something like Magnum and Overcharge. And really blow ppls minds. But nah, he has to play it off and try and mask it like he is good.

duction
08-31-2013, 10:22 AM
what perks and weapons are we suppose to use?

hardy83
08-31-2013, 10:58 AM
How do you use this cheat? I'd love to use it in PvE. lol Don't worry, I don't even bother with PvP. :P

Sonic Rain Boom
08-31-2013, 10:58 AM
Hey everyone,

We have removed this video/closed this thread because Naming and Shaming is not acceptable according to our Code of Conduct (http://forums.defiance.com/announcement.php?f=3&a=4). If you ever feel someone is breaking the rules, we encourage you to report them in game.

Thanks!