PDA

View Full Version : Thorn Arena Question

koldmiser
08-31-2013, 06:34 AM
So I accidentally deleted my main character and have been playing another while I wait for Trion to restore. Prior to deleting him I had run the arena and was on the 3rd or 4th I think. Now on the second character I can't seem to get past the first arena even getting gold on it. When I finish it I just get the Try Again or Leave Arena options.
Is this tied to your ego rating too? My first character was a little over 1000 ego my second one is just over 600.

Avedis
08-31-2013, 09:51 AM
I think it may be the fact that you most likely had some guns you were used to and probably had better stats than what you currently have equipped. On that same note, your shield on your main was (hopefully) a decent upgrade from what you're running around with now.

koldmiser
08-31-2013, 09:59 AM
I think it may be the fact that you most likely had some guns you were used to and probably had better stats than what you currently have equipped. On that same note, your shield on your main was (hopefully) a decent upgrade from what you're running around with now.

Huh?

Different weapons aside I've gotten gold but I'm still not progressing.

Telemachus
08-31-2013, 09:36 PM
Leave arena and talk to the quest npc outside , enter the next one.

koldmiser
09-01-2013, 08:01 AM
Leave arena and talk to the quest npc outside , enter the next one.

Well that was part of the problem (and I should have mentioned it), the quest giver wasn't there...until last night when I played. Now everything seems to be working. Guess it was a glitch.