PDA

View Full Version : So what is dlc 2 like?

The Grey Jackal
08-31-2013, 08:04 AM
I didn't have the time to watch the twitch video of dlc number 2. So If some one can post a link to it or just tell me what will be in dlc number 2, I would greatly appreciate it.

topcatfish
08-31-2013, 11:20 AM
more of the same old .just improved arkfalls/events.
would rather have seen new areas opened up with more story line.
gets a bit tedious just arkfalling and sieges all day.

DrSatan
08-31-2013, 12:00 PM
In DLC #2, you're not gonna be able to play ANY games on XBOX live.....

dramaQkarri
08-31-2013, 12:00 PM
I can't care about the fabled DLC 2 at all.

All NA systems down, defiance team nowhere to be found

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?130691-Server-down

BlackxReaper
08-31-2013, 12:16 PM
lol xbox 360 servers will be up for 3 more years .. even after the xbox one . they also just renued there 4th contract . so they have to have them up for 3 years or there out money

DrSatan
08-31-2013, 12:57 PM
lol xbox 360 servers will be up for 3 more years .. even after the xbox one . they also just renued there 4th contract . so they have to have them up for 3 years or there out money

Nope the 2nd DLC will have so much lag and so many issues that its going to infect all our 360 games. Thus leaving us in a
post-apocalyptic online gaming world were any time you put in a new game to play, you'll just see
"Critical Error: the defiance server is not available. Please try again later.... but also you'll never be able to play."...
And it will be In 3D

Mz Finesse
08-31-2013, 01:12 PM
Nope the 2nd DLC will have so much lag and so many issues that its going to infect all our 360 games. Thus leaving us in a
post-apocalyptic online gaming world were any time you put in a new game to play, you'll just see
"Critical Error: the defiance server is not available. Please try again later.... but also you'll never be able to play."...
And it will be In 3D

^^^^ lol ^^^^^

xXIronSausageXx
08-31-2013, 01:14 PM
In DLC #2, you're not gonna be able to play ANY games on XBOX live.....

Oh how true this statement is.

Elsepeth Sacha
08-31-2013, 02:19 PM
The game had a great premise "No end game". Unfortunately they stopped creating storyline and new missions so once your done chasing sieges and arkfall's then what. The new DLC2 looks interesting if your only interested in sieges. It's a shame, if they could of just kept the story line going, give it some better content, they would of done something no other game has, a continual multi-player universe.

Oshduckman
08-31-2013, 07:27 PM
I didn't have the time to watch the twitch video of dlc number 2. So If some one can post a link to it or just tell me what will be in dlc number 2, I would greatly appreciate it.

so can anyone link the video of dlc 2? cause i even googled it and can't find it