PDA

View Full Version : Please add "Are you sure" when removing a friend

3rdpig
08-31-2013, 09:51 AM
Or at least move the darn button so it's not right next to "Go to friend". Yea, I know "Be more careful next time", but putting those two buttons right next to each other without an "Are you sure?" before removing a friend is not quality code IMO. There's an "Are you sure?" before selling a purple or orange item, but not for removing a friend? C'mon Trion, really?

Nefarious
08-31-2013, 10:35 AM
Or at least move the darn button so it's not right next to "Go to friend". Yea, I know "Be more careful next time", but putting those two buttons right next to each other without an "Are you sure?" before removing a friend is not quality code IMO. There's an "Are you sure?" before selling a purple or orange item, but not for removing a friend? C'mon Trion, really?

A lot a stuff need to have a confirmation before action should take place.

But you know whats funny on what does have a confirmation when so many important things don't? Fast Travel. Yup. There is a and has been a confirmation asking you "are you sure" for fast travel but not sensitive stuff like this.

August Barkley
08-31-2013, 10:37 AM
And when deleting the character!! [PC version].

Nefarious
08-31-2013, 10:42 AM
And when deleting the character!! [PC version].

Y button on Xbox. One slip and my guy could be gone. When selecting my character I need to hold my controller as if its newborn. Its nerve wracking.

Awesome Jeff
08-31-2013, 11:00 AM
I second this.