PDA

View Full Version : PS3 ultimate edition question...

Jeysynn
04-01-2013, 05:36 PM
I'm playing right now and entered my UE code, but all I received were the bits and nothing else. Anyone else have this problem??

n1ghtst0rm27
04-01-2013, 05:46 PM
That sucks dude, I don't know why that would happen. Maybe phone a support line or maybe someone else will know on here. Hope you get your stuff in the end.

PRE
04-01-2013, 05:50 PM
Servers are not supposed to be switched on until 12:01am est tonight... that could be the issue I wouldnt redeem anything until then

Jeysynn
04-01-2013, 08:06 PM
got them, for some reason i had to spend bits in the store before they were unlocked

mrkennyschafer
04-01-2013, 11:23 PM
how are you playing right now? I thought the Ultimate Edition was a gamestop exclusive, did your gamestop have a midnight? if so you are very lucky haha i have to wait until 10am tomorrow :/

Dr EveHill
04-01-2013, 11:29 PM
how are you playing right now? I thought the Ultimate Edition was a gamestop exclusive, did your gamestop have a midnight? if so you are very lucky haha i have to wait until 10am tomorrow :/

yea I bought from GS too but only got the collectors edition tried to upgrade but the guy I talked to said they where no longer available (Thursday or Friday) I think he lied to me though and I got jiped cause some kid didn't want to be bothered with doing the necessary stuff to upgrade me >.<

Then again I prolly just waited to long and was a idiot for not buying the ultimate ed when I had the chance lol oh well live n learn. At least I got the collector's ed and not a normal issue and yes I too have to wait till 10 AM

mrkennyschafer
04-01-2013, 11:31 PM
I luckily preordered mine before the alpha testing and prayed it would be as good as it looked haha! Thankfully it turned out great and now it's just playing the waiting game U.U

Dr EveHill
04-01-2013, 11:33 PM
yea we all played the waiting game or will play the waiting game >.< nut hey to those of you with the UE congrats and can't wait to randomly run into you and help ya out (I liked in the beta to see a purple dot and decide oh hey lets go help this guy clear w/e he/she is doing)

mrkennyschafer
04-01-2013, 11:36 PM
Felt exactly the same way! Maybe it's the color purple O.o haha you guys can add me if you want to group up sometime! the more the better!

PSN ID:not_guilty_84

Dr EveHill
04-01-2013, 11:46 PM
well the way I looked at it I need to increase my skill with said weapon and helping people with missions i may or may not need is one way to do it. WIN WIN BRA

If your not in a guild or trying to recruit me ill add ya tomorrow I am thinking I want to play solo cept for co op stuff when the time comes Ill form my own guild.