PDA

View Full Version : Really a joke

lordcool86
04-01-2013, 05:37 PM
I just found out i have to contact trion support to have my digital code applied by them for it to work because i am getting that "your account is not entitled to play" crap. Only problem is I cannot get ahold of online chat now because it is closed for the night.. Cant preload the game... have to do it tomorrow when friends will already be playing. Why cant developers get preorders and **** working before games come out? Why do I have to deal with this crap all over again? NOt as bad as Sim ****ty but still. Anyways sorry for the rant.. just upset.

Mupplo
04-01-2013, 05:40 PM
That sucks man, I hope you will be able to play soon!

Neokro
04-01-2013, 05:41 PM
Its funny how people still going into MMO launches expecting them to be issue free

Darqy
04-01-2013, 05:45 PM
Its funny how people still going into MMO launches expecting them to be issue free

exactly!! just chill :) go to sleep and it will be all better in the morning :) and if not in a week :)

Slooty
04-01-2013, 05:46 PM
I just found out i have to contact trion support to have my digital code applied by them for it to work because i am getting that "your account is not entitled to play" crap. Only problem is I cannot get ahold of online chat now because it is closed for the night.. Cant preload the game... have to do it tomorrow when friends will already be playing. Why cant developers get preorders and **** working before games come out? Why do I have to deal with this crap all over again? NOt as bad as Sim ****ty but still. Anyways sorry for the rant.. just upset.

Did you order form G2Play? If you did they messed up pretty big and only sent out the pre-order bonus keys to some (making you unable to play) and the game keys to others (making them able to play but no pre-order items).

Fiontar
04-01-2013, 05:49 PM
I would, though, expect that less than four hours until launch time they would have their CSR centers fully staffed and the live help open. I expect launch day issue, I don't expect the company to act like it's a day off...

lordcool86
04-01-2013, 06:03 PM

I don't expect it to be issue free but they should at least have their **** together enough to make sure the pre orders actually activate accounts. I played Rift on launch day and didnt have to deal with this.

lordcool86
04-01-2013, 06:04 PM
Did you order form G2Play? If you did they messed up pretty big and only sent out the pre-order bonus keys to some (making you unable to play) and the game keys to others (making them able to play but no pre-order items).

I ordered from Amazon. They gave me two keys one for bonuses and one for game:)

Lord Marshal
04-01-2013, 06:09 PM
Have you tried reseting your password?

I had to do that in order to get the game to download.

Valsig
04-01-2013, 06:35 PM

No but they should expect to get what they pay for, and it is a good chunk of money. I also haven't been able to log in to the game either to patch so no this isn't a bug, it's a major billing/account issue.

fishboy11
04-01-2013, 06:36 PM
yea you have to reset your password and 2 security questions for the game to work properly, unless you've done it already recently or registered your account recently, i had to do it just to purchase the game from their website.

Remag Div
04-01-2013, 06:44 PM
I find it hilarious how upset people get over things like this.

First World problems.