PDA

View Full Version : Mod or gm

sarcasm
01-22-2013, 01:17 AM
hi, I had a beta key to this game... I even took 2 days off from work to beta test this was super excited then when the beta day hit I was unable to click the EULA link because i couldnt log into the website do to server congestion .... and could not submit a ticket because i was not "a beta member" yet because i couldnt confirm the eula spent the whole test phase trying diffrent browsers and thinking how i could get in ..... the day the beta stoped bam could log in no problem at all..... what im getting at is how can you put out beta keys without no thinking that all those keys that were taken would not be used on the first 12 hours of beta launch ..... and then after that was just like ahhh well oh well for those guys . not only mad or "nerd raging" on your forums that i can now access ... I can not bring my self to buy to play this game and im a very big fan of your company / supporter ... and can say i cannot support the titles i do as of now , worst service ever just saying good bye

IF YOUR SUPPORTERS DO NOT SUPPORT YOU , who will?????

MuKi1115
01-22-2013, 01:35 AM
hi, I had a beta key to this game... I even took 2 days off from work to beta test this was super excited then when the beta day hit I was unable to click the EULA link because i couldnt log into the website do to server congestion .... and could not submit a ticket because i was not "a beta member" yet because i couldnt confirm the eula spent the whole test phase trying diffrent browsers and thinking how i could get in ..... the day the beta stoped bam could log in no problem at all..... what im getting at is how can you put out beta keys without no thinking that all those keys that were taken would not be used on the first 12 hours of beta launch ..... and then after that was just like ahhh well oh well for those guys . not only mad or "nerd raging" on your forums that i can now access ... I can not bring my self to buy to play this game and im a very big fan of your company / supporter ... and can say i cannot support the titles i do as of now , worst service ever just saying good bye

IF YOUR SUPPORTERS DO NOT SUPPORT YOU , who will?????

Don't get what you're writing about as you could have redeemed the key at your TRION account homepage the moment you recieved it (as almost everyone did) Than you would have had the chance to preload the client at least 24h before the start of the BETA and would have been able to play...

Of course it's annoying for you that you couldn't use your code but it was only the first BETA event so things like that ought to happen if you wait for the last minute...

killerbee04x
01-22-2013, 03:28 AM
BETA IS A STRESS TEST... THEY ALWAyS ARE,,,

killerbee04x
01-22-2013, 03:29 AM
stop CRYing.. I only pay Xbox.. i have to wait longer.. so get lost... really..

GeneralZOCK
01-22-2013, 03:34 AM
well he is crying like anyone who had no access to the last beta, but they had some problems with sending out the emails, but they fixed it so he would be able to play the next beta for 100%

there is no reason to rage around now -.-"