PDA

View Full Version : how do u buy a charged??

Hoodrich
09-01-2013, 02:48 PM
I must be the stupidist person ever but how or where do u get a charged blade Thank You!! For the help!!

Hoodrich
09-01-2013, 02:49 PM
I forgot to but blade in title.. lol

TheRealMush
09-01-2013, 02:56 PM
The lighthouse, have to have enough reputation from fighting in the arena's first.

ComplexZeru
09-01-2013, 05:04 PM
or you can obtain 1 from tier 4 lockbox to have chance to get one

Clarity Page
09-02-2013, 04:30 AM
Everyone forgot to mention you get given a charge blade for completing the arenas in the dlc if you have it, if not you just have to wing it with the T4 lock boxes because the lighthouse is dlc only.

nikra
09-02-2013, 06:48 AM
Everyone forgot to mention you get given a charge blade for completing the arenas in the dlc if you have it, if not you just have to wing it with the T4 lock boxes because the lighthouse is dlc only.

To clear it up more it is paid dlc only.

Clarity Page
09-02-2013, 07:27 AM
To clear it up more it is paid dlc only.

Yea but you can still get one in a t4 lock box without the dlc "apparently" from what ive heard

joseph021775
09-02-2013, 01:17 PM
Yea but you can still get one in a t4 lock box without the dlc "apparently" from what ive heard

I have read on many sites you can get a blade as a rare random drop in tier 4 boxes. One review I read on Just Press Start was even ripping on the DLC because you can get most everything good the DLC offers without getting it

Indra Echo
09-02-2013, 01:50 PM
I have read on many sites you can get a blade as a rare random drop in tier 4 boxes. One review I read on Just Press Start was even ripping on the DLC because you can get most everything good the DLC offers without getting it

Depends on what you think about the arena concept and if you want a guaranteed way to get certain weapons, not just the blades-and I don't even mean the ones included in the charge pack you get, but at the faction vendor. And if the 4 person vehicle appeals to you at all. No, it's not fast and doesn't have a turret that would be a mistake for arkfalls and sieges, but it is a lot of fun. Expensive in the Defiance store, but in the paid DLC as part of what you're buying.

Of course, it's up to you what content is worth it. I'm not going to say this is for everyone, but I like it and the stuff I got. I portion it out as $2 for an outfit, $2 for a weapon pack, $2 for a vehicle, $2 for the arena content with another weapon and the mask, and I don't see that as outrageous FOR ME. And $8 is what this one cost me because of the Season Pass. Far more reasonable than a lot of the DLCs for other games. My opinion, others differ.

joseph021775
09-02-2013, 04:38 PM
Depends on what you think about the arena concept and if you want a guaranteed way to get certain weapons, not just the blades-and I don't even mean the ones included in the charge pack you get, but at the faction vendor. And if the 4 person vehicle appeals to you at all. No, it's not fast and doesn't have a turret that would be a mistake for arkfalls and sieges, but it is a lot of fun. Expensive in the Defiance store, but in the paid DLC as part of what you're buying.

Of course, it's up to you what content is worth it. I'm not going to say this is for everyone, but I like it and the stuff I got. I portion it out as $2 for an outfit, $2 for a weapon pack, $2 for a vehicle, $2 for the arena content with another weapon and the mask, and I don't see that as outrageous FOR ME. And $8 is what this one cost me because of the Season Pass. Far more reasonable than a lot of the DLCs for other games. My opinion, others differ.

I haven't bought the DLC yet, the only DLC I have ever bought on launch day was the ones for Skyrim. I like to see if it's worth it/or any bugs get worked out first. I will get it eventually unless my luck with the tier 4 boxes improves and I get a blade from there ( lol most likely will end up buying it). The truck..not fond of it but that is more of a personal preference I am quite fond of my dune buggy. The charge weapons I already have found quite a few of those shotgun, sniper rifle, and a couple pistols and the only one I use regularly is the charge bolt action because it acts like a semi-auto. And frankly the DLC has a little more of a point and is far cheaper than the what I thought of as pointless later ME3 DLC.

JoHnStArRrR
09-03-2013, 01:28 AM
(Didn't pay for the DLC)

I just pulled a purple sword out of the tier 4 box finally!!! Kinda sux that you can't trade them and there's no leveling

joseph021775
09-03-2013, 06:50 PM
What area did you pull it from? I know it really doesn't matter, but I have been testing boxes from different locations to see where I have the most luck. So far every orange or good weapon I have pulled has been at Iron Demon.

JoHnStArRrR
09-03-2013, 10:48 PM
What area did you pull it from? I know it really doesn't matter, but I have been testing boxes from different locations to see where I have the most luck. So far every orange or good weapon I have pulled has been at Iron Demon.

BloodBath has been my lucky spot ever since the DLC :)

joseph021775
09-04-2013, 03:39 AM
Been a while since I tried Bloodbath, ty I had almost forgotten there was a store there lol