PDA

View Full Version : Returning after 3 month break

PonyKush
09-01-2013, 04:09 PM
I'm updating the game now on my PS3 and will try getting back into playing it daily. I'm only Ego level 400-ish though, and forget what my goals in the game where.

What are some things I should be doing to level up my Ego and get better gear? I remember having about 6 instances I could Queue up for, but the few I did never gave me anything worthwhile. Should I be grinding instances, finding Ark falls, or farming the currency to buy Lock boxes? Which tier lock box is worth buying these days?

Spiltmilk
09-01-2013, 04:16 PM
1. You didn't miss anything
2. Arkfalls and Co-op are still the best ways to get keycodes
3. Tier 2 Lockboxes drop legendaries just like Tier 4. Exception is only Tier 4 has a chance to drop the new swords. If you don't want sword, stick to Tier 2.
4. DO NOT buy the Mod Hoard lockbox.
5. Challenges are still good for farming scrip.
6. The new Dark Matter arkfall have EGO boosts which provide the best way to level up your weapons.
7. Don't grind, it's not worth it.

RobbieTheRabbit
09-02-2013, 07:47 PM
same came back, and wow nothin has changed as far as lag issues and stupid downtime and random server updates on weekends etc... and im mad as hel that the game is now 9.99!!!. if this game was a monthly fee i bet it would of been better. im on the PS3 version should of got it for the PC but its the same issue over there so nvm.. this game had potential.. ill still play it when IM EXTRA EXTRA BORED.