PDA

View Full Version : Middled aged lady, new PC gamer, looking for clan

Ashado
09-01-2013, 04:59 PM
Hey there,
I just started playing Defiance (I'm a huge fan of the show.) I'm pretty noob and honestly I've only played one other MMO. So I'm not a great gamer, but I'm cheery, play a fair amount and always willing to help out. I don't have a headset/mic yet but will pick one up. The only other gaming tech I have is my xbox controller, but I'm working on it!
Msg me if you have a clan spot I could fill.
I'm on PC, North American servers - toon name Ashado.

Arsenic_Touch
09-02-2013, 12:03 AM
CORE Legion would love to have you.

http://corelegion.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=56 - sign up on our forums and fill out a small app with your IGN, age and how you heard about CORE (would be this thread) and then hop on our teamspeak at corelegion.com:5295 and have an officer set you up.

We're an 18+ clan for PC NA, one of the most active clans on the server. We run arkfalls, shadow wars, co-ops, pvp matches, and been running sieges lately. We won the majority of the challenge hours. We run our clan events on tuesdays and saturdays at 9 pm eastern.

Balan
09-02-2013, 02:32 PM
Hello Ashado!!! We are always looking for new members here at TAW. Most of us are middle aged easy going folks so I think you would fit right in. You can find out more about us at www.taw.net

Either way I wish you the best of luck and hope you find a clan full of people you enjoy playing the game with.