PDA

View Full Version : so what ever happened to character re-customization?

Xvyiin Belikrmaul
09-03-2013, 03:32 PM
they promised that it would come out with the first DLC but I haven't seen hide nor hair of it. it was supposed to work out like you would buy a certain item or go to somewhere and pay a certain amount to re-create your character. so where is this feature?:confused: it's kinda pissing me off. I mean, the whole reason that it was going to be implemented was so that people could become those castitans (the emo aliens) when the DLC was released.

VicousBlood
09-03-2013, 03:35 PM
they promised that it would come out with the first DLC but I haven't seen hide nor hair of it. it was supposed to work out like you would buy a certain item or go to somewhere and pay a certain amount to re-create your character. so where is this feature?:confused: it's kinda pissing me off. I mean, the whole reason that it was going to be implemented was so that people could become those castitans (the emo aliens) when the DLC was released.

If you bought the DLC it's in the claims section of the in game market. For every character you currently have there will be one. I have 4 (prior to DLC release) characters and they each have one free character change. But I don't know if it is given for newly characters created after the DLC is bought and activated.

Xvyiin Belikrmaul
09-03-2013, 03:42 PM
If you bought the DLC it's in the claims section of the in game market. For every character you currently have there will be one. I have 4 (prior to DLC release) characters and they each have one free character change. But I don't know if it is given for newly characters created after the DLC is bought and activated.

does it allow you to change one part of them IE: change just the nose, or does it allow you to change them entirely?

Cavadus
09-03-2013, 03:51 PM
does it allow you to change one part of them IE: change just the nose, or does it allow you to change them entirely?

Everything. Name, species, gender, all details.

melkathi
09-03-2013, 04:53 PM
Everything. Name, species, gender, all details.

Only thing you can't change is your starting outfit.