PDA

View Full Version : Read this before they block it

comegetowned420
09-03-2013, 09:14 PM
So i personally have been playing this game since a few weeks after the release. I've always thought it was a great game even with the bugs, lag and what not. I am a the point now that I'm starting to actually believe that the devs and the people you contact for help on the trion website don't really give a **** about us gamers. Here's why I say that. How many people collect, trade, sell, or buy guns............everyone does. Well, most people. The real question is, how many people out there have had guns all of a sudden just vanish in thin air out of their inventories...........too many people. Or how about you go to make a trade and somehow you get ****ed out of your hard earned equipment. You get robbed basically. To get to my real point here is since I have been playing I've been robbed twice by people and accidentally broke down an orange. Believe me when I say, some people know how to take your stuff when trying to trade. I'm not sure how, but unfortunately it's happened to a lot of people. In all three of those cases trion thankfully returned my stuff back to me which made me feel like they do care about there supporters. Well two weeks ago things went sour. A few days after the dlc was finally released I pulled an orange surge bolter out the box. Yay right......no, not at all. The very next day I go to show it off to one of my friends and what do you it's gone. I go to the website and get into a live chat and they refused to even look into it. I was informed that I have to wait until 2/16/14 before I can be helped again. So if I get ****ed in a trade or more guns randomly disappear I'm expected to just deal with it. Am I right dahanese. The reason I say that is that I contacted her the same day they turned me down. Ill look into it for you she says. It's been well over a week and still no gun or even the curtesy of a response. So be warned everyone because help is limited I guess. Thanks trion for punishing people for doing exactly what you want them to do, and that's to play your game.

infinite_avalon
09-03-2013, 09:17 PM
mmmm a big greasy hate burger. Sorry but your big wall o' gripe is unreadable.

comegetowned420
09-03-2013, 09:20 PM
Then don't bother leaving a comment. Obviously this wasn't meant for you bud. Don't be a troll

Notturno
09-03-2013, 09:34 PM
Christ almighty, if you want someone to read what you write, then make it readable. I've gone ahead and tried to sift through that wall of text.

For everyone else's benefit, I'm going to pull out the key points. Emphasis is my own doing for the sake of readability.

The real question is, how many people out there have had guns all of a sudden just vanish in thin air out of their inventories...........too many people.

This is the premise, player items are disappearing according to the OP.

To get to my real point here is since I have been playing I've been robbed twice by people and accidentally broke down an orange.

The OP is now admitting to fault - he has been scammed because he doesn't pay attention to trades, and has broken down an orange due to not paying attention.

Believe me when I say, some people know how to take your stuff when trying to trade. I'm not sure how, but unfortunately it's happened to a lot of people.

OP is now asserting that magical hacker faeries can loot your inventory. OP is now a Golden Skitterling.

In all three of those cases trion thankfully returned my stuff back to me which made me feel like they do care about there supporters.

Trion has taken pity on OP for his belief in magical hacker faeries, and rewarded his ignorance with free stuff.

Well two weeks ago things went sour. A few days after the dlc was finally released I pulled an orange surge bolter out the box. Yay right......no, not at all. The very next day I go to show it off to one of my friends and what do you it's gone. I go to the website and get into a live chat and they refused to even look into it.

Magical hacker faeries have struck again and robbed OP. Essentially, OP has become the boy who cried wolf. Except there's still no wolves, but OP is being ignored anyway.

I was informed that I have to wait until 2/16/14 before I can be helped again. So if I get ****ed in a trade or more guns randomly disappear I'm expected to just deal with it.

Trion Support has been infiltrated by magical hacker faeries. OP has caught on to their conspiracy, and is now been persecuted.

Am I right dahanese.

dahanese is a magical hacker faerie.

The reason I say that is that I contacted her the same day they turned me down. Ill look into it for you she says. It's been well over a week and still no gun or even the curtesy of a response. So be warned everyone because help is limited I guess. Thanks trion for punishing people for doing exactly what you want them to do, and that's to play your game.

OP is on to you Trion.

- - -

In all seriousness, it sounds like you got played for a fool in trades - clever social engineering was employed and you were the victim of it. Regardless, it is your responsibility to validate your own trades, Trion is not a babysitter and responsible for your shortcomings as an economic participant. As for "losing" your orange, it sounds like you salvaged it.

I think it's your own fault dude. Live and learn.

A s0t
09-03-2013, 09:38 PM
thank you Notturno, for breaking that down. i have a grenade that likes to disappear when inventory is full and there is a load screen involved

infinite_avalon
09-03-2013, 09:42 PM
I was gonna break it down like that too but the magical hacker fairies got to me first and made just laugh at op instead. Now that you broke it down for me I realized that I was right anyways. Hey op wanna trade? :D I got lots of sweet oranges for you!!

comegetowned420
09-03-2013, 09:53 PM
Well i guess I'll just warn my friends for know on. I didn't think I'd get harassed for trying to warn people.

dahanese
09-03-2013, 09:56 PM
Hey there -

I'll ping CS again for you. I've been at PAX (and today I've been plagued) but I will check with them.

Next time you can just PM me and ask - I'll respond. Better than hoping I see the thread late on a Tuesday night. :)

Notturno
09-03-2013, 10:00 PM
Hey there -

I'll ping CS again for you. I've been at PAX (and today I've been plagued) but I will check with them.

Next time you can just PM me and ask - I'll respond. Better than hoping I see the thread late on a Tuesday night. :)

I totally tweeted that at you for funsies, darn. Sorry. :(

Well i guess I'll just warn my friends for know on. I didn't think I'd get harassed for trying to warn people.

There's nothing to warn people of, just be more careful when you trade and salvage.

Pyth
09-03-2013, 10:09 PM
I lost a Syphon Nano SAW with two fire rate and one reload speed bonus rolls at EGO 3800 because of a time out. Wasn't in my inventory when I came back.

Help me Dahanese Kinobi, you're my only hope.

MacDeath
09-03-2013, 11:28 PM
Live chat is there to help with ACCOUNT issues, NOT gameplay issues.

Arran
09-04-2013, 12:07 AM
Well if they ever replied 2 any tickets then we wouldnt have to go on live support for game play issues but they dont so we do :) just saying

Greezy
09-04-2013, 02:42 AM
Well if they ever replied 2 any tickets then we wouldnt have to go on live support for game play issues but they dont so we do :) just saying

^^^ Had a ticket open for 2 weeks now...

Slyfox2001
09-04-2013, 06:30 AM
I swear, it seems that some of you are only out to make your own lives better and "fulfilled" by coming into people's posts and replying condescendingly.

Think the OP made mistakes and should have been more careful? Okay, state that, but not in the crap ways you guys have.

Don't want to read a wall of text? Don't. Chances are that if you are complaining about a wall of text, then you shouldn't hang around to comment on it.

Obviously, in all of the condescending threads, those posters clearly have some omniscient mindset where they can say, 100%, that they are right and that the OP never actually experienced any server side issues... Maybe a few were, maybe it was all ignorance, but is that for you guys to judge?

Indra Echo
09-04-2013, 06:53 AM
Then don't bother leaving a comment. Obviously this wasn't meant for you bud. Don't be a troll

The beginning of your post points to you trying to buy orange weapons from players who cheated you and this is Trion's fault? The title of this thread insures it will be trolled.

You made an error and broke down an orange weapon-and this is Trion's fault?

Asking questions when certain things happened might have helped you. Accidentally broke down a weapon well then it's lost due to your mistake unless you contact Trion and see if they can help-maybe by restoring your character to a state just before you broke down that weapon or by even giving you a similar one--but your mistake, any help if possible was optional and should have been requested right away.

You're acting as if you just had weapons vanish mysteriously and yet the beginning of your post indicates you know exactly what happened to them. Report the player who cheated you, explaining specifically what happened. But since this likely happened some time ago, you won't now get the weapon "owed" to you.

Indra Echo
09-04-2013, 06:55 AM
I swear, it seems that some of you are only out to make your own lives better and "fulfilled" by coming into people's posts and replying condescendingly.

Think the OP made mistakes and should have been more careful? Okay, state that, but not in the crap ways you guys have.

Don't want to read a wall of text? Don't. Chances are that if you are complaining about a wall of text, then you shouldn't hang around to comment on it.

Obviously, in all of the condescending threads, those posters clearly have some omniscient mindset where they can say, 100%, that they are right and that the OP never actually experienced any server side issues... Maybe a few were, maybe it was all ignorance, but is that for you guys to judge?

This might be more valid if the OP had not created a thread entitled "Read this before they block it". That is the best example of what not to do if you don't want criticism.

WARDUKE
09-04-2013, 07:02 AM
I refuse to read that OP until it is broken up into paragraphs..

Dracian
09-04-2013, 07:12 AM
I refuse to read that OP until it is broken up into paragraphs..

Seconded.

10char

Krazy Karen
09-04-2013, 07:16 AM
Christ almighty, if you want someone to read what you write, then make it readable. I've gone ahead and tried to sift through that wall of text.

For everyone else's benefit, I'm going to pull out the key points. Emphasis is my own doing for the sake of readability.

This is the premise, player items are disappearing according to the OP.

The OP is now admitting to fault - he has been scammed because he doesn't pay attention to trades, and has broken down an orange due to not paying attention.

OP is now asserting that magical hacker faeries can loot your inventory. OP is now a Golden Skitterling.

Trion has taken pity on OP for his belief in magical hacker faeries, and rewarded his ignorance with free stuff.

Magical hacker faeries have struck again and robbed OP. Essentially, OP has become the boy who cried wolf. Except there's still no wolves, but OP is being ignored anyway.

Trion Support has been infiltrated by magical hacker faeries. OP has caught on to their conspiracy, and is now been persecuted.

dahanese is a magical hacker faerie.

OP is on to you Trion.

- - -

In all seriousness, it sounds like you got played for a fool in trades - clever social engineering was employed and you were the victim of it. Regardless, it is your responsibility to validate your own trades, Trion is not a babysitter and responsible for your shortcomings as an economic participant. As for "losing" your orange, it sounds like you salvaged it.

I think it's your own fault dude. Live and learn.

Thank you! lol

That was the worst post I have ever seen!!

like, OMG man press the ENTER button!!!

WARDUKE
09-04-2013, 07:30 AM
Yeah, Notturno's post is pretty funny.

MagellanD
09-04-2013, 06:11 PM
Dare I say...In before lock?
Here comes a warning for me!
Dosth I protest.

Mess7739
09-04-2013, 06:48 PM
Yeah, Notturno's post is pretty funny.

Yeah, that break down was pretty funny. :D

Bonehead
09-04-2013, 07:19 PM
Dare I say...In before lock?
Here comes a warning for me!
Dosth I protest.

well said, good sir or madam!

Billy Guile
09-04-2013, 08:12 PM
while i think the OP had a valid point to make, it is undoubtedly lost on the internet people.

the enter key would help someone assist you, as it lessens the headache of reading your wall of text.

ask jim carrey.

http://i.imgur.com/hc06O.gif

MagellanD
09-04-2013, 08:32 PM

Im a Sir.
/10 char (another warning for me)

Billy Guile
09-04-2013, 08:39 PM

PseudoCool
09-05-2013, 05:22 AM
while i think the OP had a valid point to make, it is undoubtedly lost on the internet people.

the enter key would help someone assist you, as it lessens the headache of reading your wall of text.

ask jim carrey.

http://i.imgur.com/hc06O.gif

At the risk of the OP finding another point of blame.. we could just ask Cartman as well, since we're all about blaming Canada :)

Billy Guile
09-05-2013, 05:27 AM
he does have that authoritah

MagellanD
09-05-2013, 06:11 AM
At the risk of the OP finding another point of blame.. we could just ask Cartman as well, since we're all about blaming Canada :)

I Love your pic too

N3gativeCr33p
09-05-2013, 07:12 AM
he does have that authoritah

Well said, good sir or madam.

Billy Guile
09-05-2013, 08:53 AM
Well said, good sir or madam.

I agree

Well said, good sir or madam!