PDA

View Full Version : Provocative title goes here...

zode
04-01-2013, 07:34 PM
Hi all,

I'm looking to join up with a guild but none of the ones who advertise seem to fit.

What I'm looking for: A sensibly sized group (read as: small enough for everyone to know who's who) of experienced and highly active gamers looking to make their mark, particularly in PvP. Voice chat required.

What I'm NOT looking for: Massive guilds, guilds that are zerg recruiting, multi-gaming communities, casual groups, roleplaying, groups that don't require all members to use voice chat.

About me:

Timezone: UK (GMT) but willing to play on US servers with the right group provided they have members active during EU peak time.
Background: I'm an extremely competative gamer with extensive MMO experience and a good amount of hours clocked on various FPS games. Due to the harsh realities of work/relationships I no longer have time for all night progression raids etc but still aim to play at the top level, albeit with more limited game time. I'm PvP focused and prefer to play in smaller guilds where everyone knows each other and plays together regularly, as I feel this benefits both the team's ability and the social side of things.

If any guilds out there think we would be a good fit for each other please throw me a PM or leave a reply.
Thanks.