PDA

View Full Version : Serious Volge question

Mr Badger
09-04-2013, 02:36 PM
If the Volge retreated underground after the end of the war, then why do they fall from the sky to enter battle? I know theres talk of them massing in the Storm Divide. But again, whats with the falling star entrance? Do they have some super secret Happy Wheels cannon over there that they just file into to get from point A to point B? Also, Volge can shoot energy from their hands. Think they might be able to rig together and old Volkswagen Bus to get around in? Maybe solve some mysteries with a great dane? Wait, what? Sorry, I got sidetracked.

joseph021775
09-04-2013, 05:38 PM
Yeah you got me thinking about Velma "losing" her glasses..But anyway I am thinking the same as you as to why they do the whole grand entrance. In the show they marched in and I think it looks like they shoot energy from their hands because of size and gun design.

Mudturtle Jones
09-04-2013, 07:54 PM
They fall from the sky because it looks cooler than popping up out of the mud.

Mr Badger
09-05-2013, 07:56 AM
They fall from the sky because it looks cooler than popping up out of the mud.

Dude. Nothing looks cooler than some evil thing crawling from the Earth to eat your soul. NOTHING. Except Jessica Alba.

Epshiluss
09-05-2013, 09:07 AM
I'm surprised that the whole Bay area is not opening up with sink holes. We have the hell bugs that must make gigantic tunnels, raiders with their under ground lairs, miner 99's and their giant under ground refinery's and now volge, with their giant underground subterranean to surface teleporting device.

Oh and i think dark matter are down their to. I'm guessing that the subterranean is much more interesting than a barren terra formed Bay.

Wholly Fodder
09-05-2013, 04:25 PM
They are vomited forth from the belly of a volcano into low orbit. Exceeding three times the speed of sound, they perform controlled crash maneuvers before being riddled with bullets.