PDA

View Full Version : Swap server location?

Brynnza
04-01-2013, 07:47 PM
Hey, in the patcher I just clicked through all the options and I am currently downloading from North America.

And I was wondering.. I know there is EU and US but I was not aware I selected NORTH America in particular.
I live in Australia - and, as in previous threads, I have decided that I will be playing on US servers thanks to the input of this wonderful community.

Is there the option for SOUTH America in the patcher, or do you choose this ingame? If not, how do I go about changing my region for the patcher/game?

Thanks!

Xtheoneandonly
04-01-2013, 07:59 PM
traitor...

MacDeath
04-01-2013, 08:03 PM
Hey, in the patcher I just clicked through all the options and I am currently downloading from North America.

And I was wondering.. I know there is EU and US but I was not aware I selected NORTH America in particular.
I live in Australia - and, as in previous threads, I have decided that I will be playing on US servers thanks to the input of this wonderful community.

Is there the option for SOUTH America in the patcher, or do you choose this ingame? If not, how do I go about changing my region for the patcher/game?

Thanks!
Lower right corner of the launch splash screen is SETTINGS Under there you can select the server site. Two choices.

Brynnza
04-01-2013, 08:29 PM
traitor...

Don't worry, there is no North/South option so it looks like im sticking with North!

Lower right corner of the launch splash screen is SETTINGS Under there you can select the server site. Two choices.

Thanks mate!