PDA

View Full Version : Is the world map bigger than it seems?

Nightmare64
04-01-2013, 07:58 PM
I took a look at the world map, and it doesn't seem that big. Is it actually bigger than it seems? Also, are there other maps?

Just something I'm wondering about. Thanks!

Olcsonn
04-01-2013, 08:00 PM
It's more than likely not that huge YET. Remember though that they already have 2-5 DLCs almost done if they are not already done.

Buruko
04-01-2013, 08:05 PM
I took a look at the world map, and it doesn't seem that big. Is it actually bigger than it seems? Also, are there other maps?

Have you hit the end yet? Just keep going... lots to see...

mhnord
04-01-2013, 08:08 PM
Well their are not last stretches of emptiness to slog threw to just to get somewhere else. The current map covers the Bay area. Co op missions have their own maps and I believe that more areas will become available in future updates (or episodes if you prefer). I like the map and it never felt small to me.

Nightmare64
04-01-2013, 08:10 PM
Alright, thanks for the answers. I was just wondering.

Aeekto
04-01-2013, 08:11 PM

Try to walk from north to south and stop the time...... it even takes with the fastest vehicle and maximum in mastery severall minutes of constant boosting.
Last time i stopped it was with an hannibal 800 and i followed the GPS from E-Rep Camp to goldengate bridge and it took 8minutes+ to get there but it felt like 1-2 minutes.
The world is big, but there is so much going on everywhere that you forget the time ;)