More Bots for the Bot God!

In before Lock
Doth I protest!

Billy Guile
09-05-2013, 09:18 AM
all your bots are belong to defiance forums

Rasczak
09-05-2013, 09:51 AM
I'm finding it funny at this point. If you watch and time it, they are locking the Spambot threads slower than they are the actual player threads.

MagellanD
09-05-2013, 09:53 AM
I'm finding it funny at this point. If you watch and time it, they are locking the Spambot threads slower than they are the actual player threads.

Because they have to enforce their new draconian measures to keep the populace "in line" in hopes it cleans the place up....instead it's only going to alienate and drive customers away and force the death of the game faster.

When it dies but the show lives on whats the new tagline going to be.

Watch the show...Play the....Watch the show.

Rasczak
09-05-2013, 09:58 AM
Because they have to enforce their new draconian measures to keep the populace "in line" in hopes it cleans the place up....instead it's only going to alienate and drive customers away and force the death of the game faster.

When it dies but the show lives on whats the new tagline going to be.

Watch the show...Play the....Watch the show.

I won't argue that. I have accounts at several outside forums. Typically, I don't post on them, and just do so at Official Forums. Unfortunately, with the new rules, the truck sized loopholes in them as written that allow for completely Draconian interpretations, and the complete lack of confidence in Trion Worlds due to the image now being projected: I'm likely going to dust those outside accounts off.

It gives a broader reach to that word of mouth anyway, which will no longer be flattering. But, I'm supposing that is part of Trion's new gameplan anyway, because if it isn't, it might as well be now.

Dracian
09-05-2013, 10:00 AM
Yes, but because your thread's title is more vague than theirs, yours will be closed while theirs will stay active...

umadbro.jpg

dahanese
09-05-2013, 10:07 AM
Hey guys,

Please report the spam as you see it - bumping the threads won't help with getting it squashed faster. We'll report it and get it into the anti-spam database so it doesn't show up again.

Thanks.

-e.