PDA

View Full Version : 5000 orange market set up

Toxemicsix156
09-05-2013, 10:36 AM
Alright so i've put some taught as to how this would be best way to work out. Im thinking how its gonna work is all of our club members will have me on there friends list on the forums as well as in game.

What we will do is once a week we can find a time that is good for everyone and all of our club members can just get on around the same time and just spawn on me that way we can all meet up in a certain area so that we can all talk and show each other what 5000 oranges we all have, that way if someone has an item that someone else wants you would be able to just negotiate with each other in game.

the club will make it so you have better chances of finding that 5k orange you been wanting, also im gonna make it so if our club members want to trade something but you dont want to wait you can just find our club forum post i will be making another day of the week. That way everyone can post what they have up for trade and what there looking for during the week till we meet up all in game.

Once everything is set up and i have all of you guys on my friends list i will be sending message updates over xbox each week of whats going on in the club :D

xKiLADELPHiAx
09-05-2013, 04:04 PM
What's up guys I'm ego 4842 & my buddy is 4788 it would be nice to finally be able to trade with people everyone that see my stuffs says wow they are nice but too high of an ego my GT is xKiLADELPHiAx IGN is N3X1A

Toxemicsix156
09-08-2013, 07:58 PM
our requirments is you have to be 5k but i can hold a spot for you guys that way once you do hit 5k you can just let me and know and i can make you guys members but until then add me on xbox and i would be more than happy to see what you have up for trade and can see if anyone in my clan might want anything