PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about playing again a few questions.

Lyr84
09-05-2013, 03:37 PM
so i left the game a month or so after launch, and i have been playing again lately. i was wondering if some of the bugs and such where fixed. namely synergies just missing ( assassin, cannonier, stuff like that). will you vehicle level reset after 20. and are the pursuits tracking properly namely the ones that count kills and used to reset everytime you did a new pvp encounter.

JagerMyk
09-05-2013, 03:59 PM
yes some, you'll see what still is fkdup. As a previous fanboy, don't hold your breath on Trion fixing anything especially if you're on PS3. Good Luck & Happy Ark Hunting.

Overtkill21
09-05-2013, 04:09 PM
yes some, you'll see what still is fkdup. As a previous fanboy, don't hold your breath on Trion fixing anything especially if you're on PS3. Good Luck & Happy Ark Hunting.

A month ago I would jump on this thread to defend the game and tell you to join in ASAP, now? ^This^

Sanguinesun
09-05-2013, 04:44 PM
so i left the game a month or so after launch, and i have been playing again lately. i was wondering if some of the bugs and such where fixed. namely synergies just missing ( assassin, cannonier, stuff like that). will you vehicle level reset after 20. and are the pursuits tracking properly namely the ones that count kills and used to reset everytime you did a new pvp encounter.

Synergies still are messed up. 20 reset fixed. Past pursuit tracking mostly fixed but new pursuits from the dlc arent. And there are other various issues both in and out of game to be considered if you read the last couple pages of gen topic threads.