PDA

View Full Version : 10 things that will make defi better

BlackxReaper
09-05-2013, 03:56 PM
#1 loot ratio ... give us a better chance of legendarys a simple 10% is better then our existing 3.2 %

#2 the ability to re roll a weapons stats with ark salvage

#3 zone chat spam block . limit people to 10 post per minute if some one post more then 10 5 min zone block

#4 legendary items are actually better then purps . besides shields i use purps because most of my oranges are surpassed by my purps .

#5 THE ABILITY TO ACTUALLY SEND A CLAN INVITE!!!!!!

#6 fix the raptor but make them unable to enter ark fallz to avoid turret spamming

#7 sword left trigger shielding a small shield that negates a set amount of damage before breaking much like the dark matter sheilds . hold the trigger pops out the shield

#8i like all weapons in the game but for pvp usage i believe the big boomer should be used as a anti vehicle weapon not as a chase people down and blow them up .. i do it myself so im guilty myself

#9 Sword lock on tracks jumping opponets ....... lol i dont know how many jumping beans ive scene in pvp ...let sword users hit a jumping opponet .

#10 i dont have mutch issues with lag honestly but.... FIX the pvp lag outs when people use infectors .... its bad enough the canker is insainly op but to cause up to lagg and take 4k damage out of no were O_O teh ****

Wholly Fodder
09-05-2013, 04:13 PM
#1 Seconded
#2 Please, please, please
#3 Meh, can't remember the last time I looked at chat
#4 Seconded, again
#5 Clanless by design
#6 Meh
#7 Meh, swords
#8 Hehe, guilty as charged
#9 Meh, swords again
#10 Leave my canker alone, Sir Nerfalot :-)

BlackxReaper
09-05-2013, 04:16 PM
lol i dontmind the canker ... i just dont like that it causes lag to who ever is hit buy them ...
ive watched as i was hit buy a canker .. no damage every thing was fine i didnt get infected nothing... running away lalalala dead ........ wtf

Wholly Fodder
09-05-2013, 04:33 PM
I have been killed by someone on the opposite side of the map on multiple occasions. I don't think the canker is the issue :-)

BlackxReaper
09-05-2013, 04:34 PM
hey there dont knock my sniper

Wholly Fodder
09-05-2013, 04:52 PM
Your sniper shot me with a shotty from point A in Freight Yard while I was defending C. What mods have you got on that thing? :D

MagellanD
09-05-2013, 07:50 PM
11.) New company to take over the project.