PDA

View Full Version : Is the game out or not

Bullpup
04-01-2013, 08:38 PM
I preordered the game no email or anything saying hey thanks for the purchase or when I can download and play, NOTHING.

I downloaded the client on my account page, nothing says if it is the live version or not.
I try and play and it says you are logged in but not allowed to play

Reading through these posts I cant tell what to believe. I saw one red post saying we are working on a preload, then no they aren't. I mean what in the hell is going on!

Zioralsa
04-01-2013, 08:39 PM
The official launch isn't until 12:01 EST.

Khutor
04-01-2013, 08:40 PM
Is it saying "You're not entitled to play" ?

Bullpup
04-01-2013, 08:41 PM
OK thanks

Yes, not entitled to play

As I write this my launcher has changed saying WELCOME we start at 8 am.
So there is a least some confirmation I have the right version, I hope lol

iktomi
04-01-2013, 08:46 PM
I have sorta same problem, I preorderd a standard digital version from Trion. I also have the alpha and beta clcients. Do i play from one of them or do i have to download something else and if so where from??? please help!!!

Zioralsa
04-01-2013, 08:48 PM
OK thanks

Yes, not entitled to play

As I write this my launcher has changed saying WELCOME we start at 8 am.
So there is a least some confirmation I have the right version, I hope lol

In the launcher, under the giant DEFIANCE logo it should have a version number: v.1.451476

Khutor
04-01-2013, 09:08 PM
I have sorta same problem, I preorderd a standard digital version from Trion. I also have the alpha and beta clcients. Do i play from one of them or do i have to download something else and if so where from??? please help!!!

The website from where you got those clients.

And Bullpup, try resetting password and makre sure keys were applied to your account if purchased from somewhere other than Trion.

Aldinach
04-01-2013, 09:45 PM
just talked to a GM cause my game is not entitled yet i ordered form trion an he said the game doesnt go live till 8 am est.....wtf pretty sure it was midnight est time this was suppose to launch

Ragnar21583
04-01-2013, 09:48 PM
Thats what I though. And I was pretty sure there was an official post stating that it would launch at midnight. So... wtf?

JustAHermit
04-01-2013, 09:48 PM
just talked to a GM cause my game is not entitled yet i ordered form trion an he said the game doesnt go live till 8 am est.....wtf pretty sure it was midnight est time this was suppose to launch

But isn't the game online now... ?

iBones
04-01-2013, 09:49 PM
But isn't the game online now... ?

If your lucky enough to effing patch. Still 20 something hours out after 5 hours of downloading.

Aldinach
04-01-2013, 09:50 PM
lol as far as i know its live now....hate to say this but horrible launch

Yonpachi
04-01-2013, 09:54 PM
I dont understand this anymore, whether it's last testing or the game is launched already

JustAHermit
04-01-2013, 09:55 PM
I dont understand this anymore, whether it's last testing or the game is launched already

Yeah, you and me both. I don't even know what to think anymore!

http://cdnimg.visualizeus.com/thumbs/a7/96/demotivational,poster,meme,sceptics-a796d1856b292b9765c5ee9d2a0c9c50_h.jpg

Avoiding Double Posts

From what i am understanding alot of people who got in purchased the ce of the game i dont knwo if this is why they got in ealier or not but its a good possibility i dunno just a theory :)

CE, like the more expensive Defiance editions? I don't think so because I'd be able to get in. T.T But the game was open at around 4:30 P.M. my time (Pacific) and it could have been up even earlier. People are reporting that if you sign off or quit the game, you'll have a difficult time getting back in (Me included). But I hear you can't get in at all right now.

Aeroflex
04-01-2013, 09:57 PM
From what i am understanding alot of people who got in purchased the ce of the game i dont knwo if this is why they got in ealier or not but its a good possibility i dunno just a theory :)

Aldinach
04-01-2013, 09:58 PM
this is kinda sad how are all these people playing yet im being told game isnt even released yet "I realize that you may have seen a forum post that says otherwise, but the game is expected to be released at 8 AM your local time. I am sorry, but again you will need to wait a few more hours to try and access Defiance" im est time zone kinda flopped on this one they did kinda wish i didnt pre order all this ****

iBones
04-01-2013, 10:01 PM
this is kinda sad how are all these people playing yet im being told game isnt even released yet "I realize that you may have seen a forum post that says otherwise, but the game is expected to be released at 8 AM your local time. I am sorry, but again you will need to wait a few more hours to try and access Defiance" im est time zone kinda flopped on this one they did kinda wish i didnt pre order all this ****

We shouldn't have to be guessing on when release is. Simple as that. The lack of support and reassurance from Trion frustrates people who have payed for their product. This is exhibit A through Z on how you shouldnt handle a release.