PDA

View Full Version : New Spam bot i got this in a PM

A s0t
09-05-2013, 05:54 PM
i just got this in a PM i miss the spam bot for movies
"Dear Friend.

Greetings to you and your family, I am the manager of bill and exchange in THE BANK, I have a business of 5.5 Million United State Dollars to be transfer to your account for investment in your country, if you are ready to assist me get back to me, I will give you full details on how the fund will be transfer to you.

Be rest assured that everything will be handled confidentially because, this is a great opportunity we cannot afford to miss, as it will make our family profit a lot.

It has been 6 years go, that most of the greedy African Politicians used our bank to launder money overseas through the help of their Political advisers.

Most of the funds which they transferred out of the shores of Africa were gold and oil money that was supposed to have been used to develop the continent.

The Political advisers always inflated the amounts before transfer to foreign accounts so I also used the opportunity to divert part of the fund worth five million five hundred united state dollars I told you about and I am aware that there is no official trace of how much was transferred as all the accounts used for such transfers of fund at that particle time were closed after transfer.

I am the account officer to most of the politicians and when I discovered that they were using me to succeed in their greedy act, I also cleaned some of their banking records from the Bank files and no one cared to ask me for the money was too much for them to control, as I am sending this message to you, I was able to divert five point five Millions Dollars ($5.5M)which is in an escrow transit account belonging to no one in the bank, and now my bank is very anxious to know the real beneficiary of the funds is for they have made a lot of profits with the fund.

It has been more than five years ago and most of the politicians are no longer in power again and they donít use our bank to transfer funds overseas anymore since their tenure had expired.

The $5.5 Million United State Dollars has been lying in the bank as unclaimed fund and I will soon retire from the bank immediately the fund is transfer into your account over there.

Immediately the fund has been successfully transfer into your account I will come to your country for the sharing of the fund, the fund will be shared 50% for me and 40% for you, and the other 10% for the orphanages home and poor with less-privilege people.

Please know that there is no one that is going to question you about the fund if you will comply with me and follow my instruction which will help us a lot to achieve this goal for everything is well secured.

Please indicate your interest in this transaction by replying back through my private email:polina_appia@yahoo.fr
and if you are not interested do not waste your time to reply kindly delete my message from your box ok.

Waiting to hear from you soon.

Yours Faithfully

Mrs. Polina Appia"

Iceberg
09-05-2013, 06:23 PM
Sounds legit.

On a somewhat serious note, they seem to be adapting.

Arsenic_Touch
09-05-2013, 06:25 PM
Got it as well. You're telling me I'm not getting that money? Well shtako. Better get a new bank account!

Iceberg
09-05-2013, 06:33 PM
Got it as well. You're telling me I'm not getting that money? Well shtako. Better get a new bank account!

Now im jealous, I have not yet receive this invitation. Must be a single bot making its rounds on the forums, I have to keep reminding myself there are more users on the forums than in the game.

A s0t
09-05-2013, 06:34 PM
Got it as well. You're telling me I'm not getting that money? Well shtako. Better get a new bank account!i have land in Florida you can buy, there is an over abundance of water though

crasher
09-05-2013, 06:41 PM
Good luck, suckers.

I already contacted him last week and sent him all my info for my share. I doubt theres much chance he'll need your help.

I'll wave from my new boat.

A s0t
09-05-2013, 06:44 PM
Now im jealous, I have not yet receive this invitation. Must be a single bot making its rounds on the forums, I have to keep reminding myself there are more users on the forums than in the game.arsenic and i have A's for forum names maybe they are going alphabetically
spam bot got up to crasher it looks like you have to wait your turn

Iceberg
09-05-2013, 06:49 PM
Good luck, suckers.

I already contacted him last week and sent him all my info for my share. I doubt theres much chance he'll need your help.

I'll wave from my new boat.

The S.S. Defiance? :P

arsenic and i have A's for forum names maybe they are going alphabetically

But I am entitled to it now!!!!

Arsenic_Touch
09-05-2013, 06:52 PM
The S.S. Defiance? :P

It's going to be like this.

http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/exploding-titanic-gif.gif

A s0t
09-05-2013, 06:53 PM
But I am entitled to it now!!!!i forwarded it to you

crasher
09-05-2013, 07:01 PM

Well played, good Sir or Madam.

Mr Reloaded
09-05-2013, 07:05 PM
I'm sure its legit! Well, no worse than paying 500k for an item only to have it reduced to 15k :P

Seriously though the amount of spam on the forums is growing by the day and needs to be delt with especially now your getting it by pm.

krondin
09-05-2013, 07:14 PM
When i received the notification i was so Excited! In fact, I instantly sent them my complete investment portfolio information package on how they could invest the entire amount into my Ocean Front Beach Condo development in Arizona! What a DEAL!

Iceberg
09-05-2013, 07:19 PM

Looks like it was designed by Michael bay

0_d4RK_FaLLen
09-05-2013, 07:21 PM

I got that crap too. See what happens when you come back to see if anything has changed.

Atticus Batman
09-05-2013, 08:15 PM

So do I, but I haven't gotten one.

A s0t
09-05-2013, 08:18 PM
So do I, but I haven't gotten one.
im going to guess that the spam bot used the who is online thing-ama-jig and you were not online :P

Atticus Batman
09-05-2013, 08:21 PM
im going to guess that the spam bot used the who is online thing-a-jig and you were not online :P

Good thing, I wasn't then. :p

Bonehead
09-05-2013, 08:21 PM

hey touch,
if i give you all my passwords and acct #s will you split it with me?

Billy Guile
09-05-2013, 09:10 PM
yay i got it, too

Rasczak
09-06-2013, 12:44 AM
Well, it turns out that PM was legit.

I heard in-game tonight that the Thorn Liro Vendor got contacted by him, accepted his offer, and it actually came through. So, with the new found wealth, he was able to lower his prices.

Jon Cooper was talking about it at Iron Demon.

Dracian
09-06-2013, 04:16 AM
yay i got it, too

Mmmmm after sending to #'s and A's, he's now sending to B's. Guess my turn will come soon, I really badly need those 5.5 M :p

Sanguinesun
09-06-2013, 04:19 AM
Just tell them that your finances are controlled by power of attorney of Trion. Give them then the contact information accordingly :P

Zabuza
09-06-2013, 04:30 AM
Reply to it like you are interested and ask for more details. Say something absurd like you have tons of cash to invest or you just recently acquired a large amount of wealth. See if someone bites. Post results.

Dracian
09-06-2013, 07:14 AM
i miss the spam bot for movies

Don't worry, they are still there : 13 threads currently, and growing !

Krazy Karen
09-06-2013, 07:19 AM
i just got this in a PM i miss the spam bot for movies
"Dear Friend.

Greetings to you and your family, I am the manager of bill and exchange in THE BANK, I have a business of 5.5 Million United State Dollars to be transfer to your account for investment in your country, if you are ready to assist me get back to me, I will give you full details on how the fund will be transfer to you.

Be rest assured that everything will be handled confidentially because, this is a great opportunity we cannot afford to miss, as it will make our family profit a lot.

It has been 6 years go, that most of the greedy African Politicians used our bank to launder money overseas through the help of their Political advisers.

Most of the funds which they transferred out of the shores of Africa were gold and oil money that was supposed to have been used to develop the continent.

The Political advisers always inflated the amounts before transfer to foreign accounts so I also used the opportunity to divert part of the fund worth five million five hundred united state dollars I told you about and I am aware that there is no official trace of how much was transferred as all the accounts used for such transfers of fund at that particle time were closed after transfer.

I am the account officer to most of the politicians and when I discovered that they were using me to succeed in their greedy act, I also cleaned some of their banking records from the Bank files and no one cared to ask me for the money was too much for them to control, as I am sending this message to you, I was able to divert five point five Millions Dollars ($5.5M)which is in an escrow transit account belonging to no one in the bank, and now my bank is very anxious to know the real beneficiary of the funds is for they have made a lot of profits with the fund.

It has been more than five years ago and most of the politicians are no longer in power again and they donít use our bank to transfer funds overseas anymore since their tenure had expired.

The $5.5 Million United State Dollars has been lying in the bank as unclaimed fund and I will soon retire from the bank immediately the fund is transfer into your account over there.

Immediately the fund has been successfully transfer into your account I will come to your country for the sharing of the fund, the fund will be shared 50% for me and 40% for you, and the other 10% for the orphanages home and poor with less-privilege people.

Please know that there is no one that is going to question you about the fund if you will comply with me and follow my instruction which will help us a lot to achieve this goal for everything is well secured.

Please indicate your interest in this transaction by replying back through my private email:polina_appia@yahoo.fr
and if you are not interested do not waste your time to reply kindly delete my message from your box ok.

Waiting to hear from you soon.

Yours Faithfully

Mrs. Polina Appia"

Do you actually like KNOW polina Appia?

3rdpig
09-06-2013, 09:44 AM
Do you actually like KNOW polina Appia?

You know Hon, after reading some of your posts I can't tell if you need a reality check or a book of witty comebacks. But I'm still working on it and I'll let you know when I've got it figured out. Until then, keep 'em coming, they make me smile.

Sanguinesun
09-06-2013, 10:09 AM
You know Hon, after reading some of your posts I can't tell if you need a reality check or a book of witty comebacks. But I'm still working on it and I'll let you know when I've got it figured out. Until then, keep 'em coming, they make me smile.

The guy just likes to bait. Dont encourage it Pippin. :P

Iceberg
09-06-2013, 03:04 PM
Don't worry, they are still there : 13 threads currently, and growing !

When I read this I got the flintstone vitamin commercial jingle stuck in my head.

Atticus Batman
09-06-2013, 03:07 PM
When I read this I got the flintstone vitamin commercial jingle stuck in my head.

Glad I wasn't the only one then!

A s0t
09-07-2013, 01:22 AM
some one wake up jester it been a good hour since i reported the 5 spam bots tonight, and the free crappy movies posts are still there

Parents must always check the IMDB rating on Movie.
Started by ferdloeir‎, Today 03:19 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 9
ferdloeir
Today, 03:19 AM Go to last post
****~! Watch Rid**** Movie Online Free ***~!
Started by julietgramin‎, Today 03:13 AM
Views: 10
julietgramin
Today, 03:13 AM Go to last post
{{{{$$$}}}} Watch Free Online Movies 2013 {{{{$$$}}}}
Started by julietgramin‎, Today 03:12 AM
Views: 7
julietgramin
Today, 03:12 AM Go to last post
Watch movie Closed Circuit online free
Started by jasi2010‎, Today 03:06 AM
Views: 18
jasi2010
Today, 03:06 AM Go to last post
Watch movie Populaire online free
Started by jasi2010‎, Today 03:05 AM
Views: 16
jasi2010
Today, 03:05 AM Go to last post

Wiggle Pooh
09-07-2013, 05:00 AM
but.. but... i wanted to see Rid**** Movie!