PDA

View Full Version : Now you can't check mods in matrix?

JxSiN
09-05-2013, 09:18 PM
Before you could go to the salvage matrix, to recover mods, then you could scroll over the mod and hit view and it would tell you what synergy the mod was without having to scrap the weapon. So now I find out that you can no longer do this. Now there is no way of checking. Yet another thing broken

(This is on PS3 servers, so please let us know if it affects the other servers also)

BifBologna
09-05-2013, 09:36 PM
Just tried it on PC. Seems to working normally for me. I can select a weapon in the matrix and then select retrieve mods. Once selected, I can see the list of mods installed and then view them.

Arsenic_Touch
09-05-2013, 09:38 PM
Just tried it on PC. Seems to working normally for me. I can select a weapon in the matrix and then select retrieve mods. Once selected, I can see the list of mods installed and then view them.

he's not talking about that, the synergy is missing from the mods. I just checked on the PC. You can't see the synergy under retrieve in the salvage matrix.

JPlay
09-05-2013, 09:53 PM
Xbox same problem! !

BifBologna
09-05-2013, 10:52 PM
he's not talking about that, the synergy is missing from the mods. I just checked on the PC. You can't see the synergy under retrieve in the salvage matrix.

My bad. I mis-read. I thought he was saying he couldn't view the mods at all. Apologies for the confusion