PDA

View Full Version : With all the changes...

Flank
09-06-2013, 08:05 AM
Recently I have noticed a drop in Veteran Ark Hunters.
While I have been seeing newer Ark Hunters, they are not
new characters created by the Veterans A.H.'s previously
mentioned. Being a person who loves this game
(the idea & potential of), I accept all who want to join the
fight in protecting our PARADISE. However "with all the changes"
to accommodate and bring in new players, it seems comradery
has been lost. This is most important. With the lack of objective
instructions and more and more things being implemented to
achieve a "personal gratification", chivalry has died. I see less people
participating in objective goals (shoot the AF crystal) and less trying
to revive other Ark Hunters in Co-Op like events (be it AF or dungeons).
Please consider rewarding and accommodating the VETERAN PLAYERS.
Or bring back Ego so she can tell these new players what needs to be done
in order to complete objectives. She may have never shut up, but she got her point across.

Krazy Karen
09-06-2013, 08:09 AM
Last time I played was about 3 days ago (used to play Daily, PvP included)

Last time I logged on, I was alone, and asked ppl to stop activating the dark matter ego boost, and was told by about 10 people to go "f" myself, to ****, etc etc...

(those were prolly the ONLY 10 ppl I saw too.....was really sucky)

It seems like its all noobs, that are horribly rude

Flank
09-06-2013, 08:30 AM
The world is a cold rude place.. not sure if it is because they are new to this game? :\
I don't even want to discuss D.M. Ark Falls.. **sighs**

TravelerX1
09-06-2013, 08:35 AM
I still try to play......
But even my Clan isn't playing as much as they used to.
PS3 is like a wasteland some hours of the day

Venom S P
09-06-2013, 08:37 AM
Chivalry and comradery has all but died in the world of Defiance.. at least in the Bay area. Jerks who wait till you're halfway through reviving them before they self-revive, jerks who won't revive you when you're down, and young punks who only seem to log on to talk $hi+ in the chat.

I may not be a top level player in this game, but I do understand that this is a community game; it's not anywhere near as much fun without other people. I revive, I wait for others to revive me so they can get their heal points (most of the time), and I try to shoot the crystal at appropriate times (like when there's not a forge out to shoot).

There seems to only be a few good ones left out there.. and it helps to have a few in your clan. And without clan boosts working, all that's left is comradery and teamwork.

Misfit501
09-06-2013, 08:41 AM
I've noticed this also. PS3 NA has been a ghost town this this week and the few I have come across have been jerks.

MagellanD
09-06-2013, 08:48 AM
Chivalry and comradery has all but died in the world of Defiance.. at least in the Bay area. Jerks who wait till you're halfway through reviving them before they self-revive, jerks who won't revive you when you're down, and young punks who only seem to log on to talk $hi+ in the chat.

I may not be a top level player in this game, but I do understand that this is a community game; it's not anywhere near as much fun without other people. I revive, I wait for others to revive me so they can get their heal points (most of the time), and I try to shoot the crystal at appropriate times (like when there's not a forge out to shoot).

There seems to only be a few good ones left out there.. and it helps to have a few in your clan. And without clan boosts working, all that's left is comradery and teamwork.

tea bagging dude you forgot about tea bagging.

HELL MAMA
09-06-2013, 08:55 AM
PS3 is like a wasteland some hours of the day hey man i really feel you there its the same with us also. i have requested a meeting with our top brass to talk about what to do. as a team leader i really want everyone to be involved with defiance. its just getting harder to pull everyone together these days.

if we can plan an event together maybe we can pull some people in do do something. are you up for trying something?

Flank
09-06-2013, 09:16 AM

So tell me how is chivalry not dead?... your examples speak of support that it is.

AVA the RONIN
09-06-2013, 09:21 AM

Last time I logged on, I was alone, and asked ppl to stop activating the dark matter ego boost, and was told by about 10 people to go "f" myself, to ****, etc etc...
O

Karen on what console are you playing?

On XBOX there is still numerous people at arkfalls and in shadowwars.
Me and my clan pretty much does only arkfalls and SW. If your having problem finding good pvp players just send a friend request and will help you group up with some people.

Flank
09-06-2013, 09:21 AM
PS3 is like a wasteland some hours of the day

Seems that way, doesn't it.. desolate wasteland.
I get excited when I see you or other 3WT's at an AF
or whatevs.. at least then I know objective will be completed
in a timely fashion and Iif I do happen to go down, I know you guys
got my back. As I won't be wasting 180 scrip.. cause some clownshoe
thinks that kills only will net them rewards. Besides I'd be playing Diablo 3
too, if I hadn't spent all my moolah on this game.

TravelerX1
09-06-2013, 09:28 AM
hey man i really feel you there its the same with us also. i have requested a meeting with our top brass to talk about what to do. as a team leader i really want everyone to be involved with defiance. its just getting harder to pull everyone together these days.

if we can plan an event together maybe we can pull some people in do do something. are you up for trying something?

Absolutely! Maybe we should get a HS/3WT "leaders" meeting together in Skype or something? If the only thing we can do as a community is to offer things to do that Trion is unable to, at least we have taken a positive step forward.

HELL MAMA
09-06-2013, 10:07 AM
sometime today lets me and you group up and talk a bit see what we can come up with.

3rdpig
09-06-2013, 10:55 AM

This is what happens when games become really inexpensive or free. All the morons who won't pay $20 or more for a game now pile in and turn it into a ghetto schoolyard.

crasher
09-06-2013, 11:07 AM
This is what happens when games become really inexpensive or free. All the morons who won't pay $20 or more for a game now pile in and turn it into a ghetto schoolyard.
Well said, good Sir or Madam.