PDA

View Full Version : help!

ninthhyprion
09-06-2013, 10:20 AM
My Xbox profile got banned and I was able to start new account how can I get my charon this new account plzz help me i dont wanna lose all my progress char name is ninthhyprion

Flank
09-06-2013, 10:33 AM
My Xbox profile got banned and I was able to start new account how can I get my charon this new account plzz help me i dont wanna lose all my progress char name is ninthhyprion

What did you get banned for?

Sanguinesun
09-06-2013, 10:34 AM

You cant transfer characters from one account to another.

3rdpig
09-06-2013, 10:53 AM
Guess what? You're starting over! Think of all the fun you'll have, doing the tutorial, meeting Cass, Jon and Torc for the first time, doing all those fun Fedex side missions too! Dude, I am SOOOoooo envious right now.

Oh, and whatever it is you did to get banned, I'd recommend you NOT do it again.

MagellanD
09-06-2013, 10:58 AM
Oh and any of your bought stuff and bonuses?
Gone too!

yup that'll learn ya for getting console banned.
had to be bad for perm console ban.

Flank
09-06-2013, 11:06 AM
Thanks guys... I was really hoping to get an answer as to what he did to get a perma ban.
Before breaking his heart... or Ego as it may be.

Krazy Karen
09-06-2013, 11:11 AM
Some bad cheating and system hacking I imagine if his actual PROFILE was banned!!

Please leave the community!

Flank
09-06-2013, 11:15 AM
Some bad cheating and system hacking I imagine if his actual PROFILE was banned!!

Please leave the community!

I figured as much... but I get an uncanny enjoyment when people admit they are cheaters.
Not assuming that the OP is... or isn't. ..:rolleyes:

MagellanD
09-06-2013, 11:16 AM
I assumed as much... but I get an uncanny enjoyment when people admit they are cheaters.
Not assuming that the OP is... or isn't. ..:rolleyes:

I bet it has less to do with cheating and more with gameplay behaviour.

Mowazzy
09-06-2013, 11:19 AM
If enough people report you for racial slurs, vulgar language, etc you'll get the ban hammer. Very funny that the OP runs to the forums asking for help lol

Flank
09-06-2013, 11:22 AM
I bet it has less to do with cheating and more with gameplay behaviour.

Really?? If only the ban hammer struck swiftly for other disobedient
gamers... I have yet to see someone get perma banned for anything
but cheating.. most the time if it is vulgar language or stuff of the likes
I have seen chat suspensions.. honestly I don't think Trion is banning
anyone.. well I haven't heard about it.. this being the only case, and I am still
unclear if Trion did it, or if it was Microsoft.

BJWyler
09-06-2013, 11:24 AM
... "I need somebody! Help! Not just anybody" ... Oh wait, we're not singing the Beatles song here?

Tyrannos
09-06-2013, 11:37 AM
Hi!

This thread has been closed for having a vague/uninformative thread title. If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@defiance.com.

Thank you!