PDA

View Full Version : Its time for Elder Scroll Online thread!

Fiancee
01-22-2013, 11:17 AM
Beta started today and new trailer. Simple awesome looking trailer. :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0jNT5cMwxw0

Couple older trailer..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it4FRXeRlow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxJTsq2XeKY Little bit of gameplay included.

Release is most likely Q4 2013. Plenty of time to play Defiance.

jack from shadows
01-22-2013, 11:34 AM
Buggerfall meet netstorm ? heh.

Wolf
01-22-2013, 02:01 PM
I tried to sign up for beta earlier. No joy, I think the servers have exploded lol.

Laughter
01-22-2013, 02:27 PM
I signed up right when they announced it before the flood hit, lol.

Muffinman
01-22-2013, 04:02 PM
Signed up this afternoon, can't wait!!

SixShot
01-22-2013, 05:17 PM
Tried seeing how does one get full points on their bar as it has 3 stages, average above average and a third, i was honest and managed to get it to above average, but no matter what i did it did not go above that.

Laughter
01-22-2013, 06:13 PM
Tried seeing how does one get full points on their bar as it has 3 stages, average above average and a third, i was honest and managed to get it to above average, but no matter what i did it did not go above that.

I got above average. My guess is people wrote a book on why they should be accepted into beta, lol.

Muffinman
01-22-2013, 08:00 PM
I got above average. My guess is people wrote a book on why they should be accepted into beta, lol.

Lol yea, I wrote a good couple paragraphs. I also had like 8 games selected that I had beta tested and submitted my dxdiag. So my bar was completely full :p

Laughter
01-23-2013, 04:47 AM
Lol yea, I wrote a good couple paragraphs. I also had like 8 games selected that I had beta tested and submitted my dxdiag. So my bar was completely full :p

I kept it short, sweet, and to the point. >.>

Aaricane
01-23-2013, 06:46 AM
You lucky, luckkyyyy people.
Wish i had a decent PC!

Laughter
01-23-2013, 06:50 AM
Wish i had a decent PC!

Save your money! They really aren't all too expensive to build. You can put together one that handles gaming for around $600 bucks.

Aaricane
01-23-2013, 07:15 AM
Save your money! They really aren't all too expensive to build. You can put together one that handles gaming for around $600 bucks.Ya i know, i'm just cheap lol

Laughter
01-23-2013, 07:29 AM
Ya i know, i'm just cheap lol

So you plan on playing Defiance on console I take it. Will have to let me know how that works out. Always been curious on an MMO with a console.

Aaricane
01-23-2013, 07:39 AM
So you plan on playing Defiance on console I take it. Will have to let me know how that works out. Always been curious on an MMO with a console.That would make 2 of us. Really hoping they do it well but only time will tell i guess.

WarMad2
01-23-2013, 09:45 PM
Believe it or not, Walmart sells some very nice ones between 500-900. Nice vid cards as well.

cab0218
01-23-2013, 10:48 PM
I signed up too. It would be nice to be selected.

Aaricane
01-24-2013, 01:00 PM
Believe it or not, Walmart sells some very nice ones between 500-900. Nice vid cards as well.That is a good deal i'm sure, but not for someone who is paying for a wedding 2 months down the road.

Fiancee
01-26-2013, 12:34 AM
Wish i had a decent PC!

Valve's Steam Box is coming soon. Rumors are theres two version, cheap goes for 400 dollar and more expensive is at 700 dollar.

Plastic Smile
01-27-2013, 02:56 PM
Valve's Steam Box is coming soon. Rumors are theres two version, cheap goes for 400 dollar and more expensive is at 700 dollar.

I was actually wondering about the Valve thing since I've never really played on a pc for games and just wondering if it would be a pretty good thing to get. I want to play a lot of games that are on pc but always turned off by it with using a kb/m since that's the way to go for mmos. I really want to play ESO though, very much so!

Fiancee
01-28-2013, 06:06 AM
I was actually wondering about the Valve thing since I've never really played on a pc for games and just wondering if it would be a pretty good thing to get. I want to play a lot of games that are on pc but always turned off by it with using a kb/m since that's the way to go for mmos. I really want to play ESO though, very much so!

I read somewhere its gonna make it's debut in March. If ESO is so good as I believe I upgrade my PC in blink of an eye.

Redworm
01-30-2013, 03:39 PM
Want to try it, but i dont know if i really play this game when its released... I love Skyrim, Oblivion and Morrowind... But online..? I don't know :/

War Master Degan
02-02-2013, 06:14 PM
I'm giving it a chance but without Howard and Pagliarulo I'll keep cautious. I want it to be amazing as TES is my favorite brand ever. my dream job is to be a Lore Master. He's hoping we get into that Beta. I know I wrote a ton into the "why I should be picked" section lol.

Fiancee
02-06-2013, 07:30 AM
I'm giving it a chance but without Howard and Pagliarulo I'll keep cautious. I want it to be amazing as TES is my favorite brand ever. my dream job is to be a Lore Master. He's hoping we get into that Beta. I know I wrote a ton into the "why I should be picked" section lol.

Im big fan of ES serious too but I actually look forward to ES6 more than ESO. Ive no doubt its decent game. Yeah I kinda keep the expectations low.

Primus Palus
02-06-2013, 12:00 PM
I'm very interested to see how this game will turn out. I'm picturing basically Mortal Online with Elder Scrolls as the backdrop. We'll see.

soarra
02-07-2013, 01:37 PM

http://i768.photobucket.com/albums/xx324/websk8er/CAE/elder4.jpg
http://i768.photobucket.com/albums/xx324/websk8er/CAE/elder1.jpg
did a quick test to see how to get excellent.. as for the betas i listed i put 1 letter in each to spell something out but i think it will be deleted ifi put it on here

Iluvatar
02-07-2013, 01:54 PM
That is a good deal i'm sure, but not for someone who is paying for a wedding 2 months down the road.
You need to get your priorities straight! -.-

Iluvatar
02-07-2013, 01:57 PM
Btw guys, you're welcome to apply at my Alliance :)
http://thehakin.com/index.php

We've got a pretty neat back-story and most of the people already know each-other from other games!
I'm Feeds-on-Death :) - would love to have you guys join as well

LoE
02-07-2013, 04:25 PM

I did all the optional stuff, and since I've been playing online games for almost 19ish years now, I managed to max out the upper limit of entries in the whole "what betas did you participate in" section, which bumped me up to the "Excellent" category.

Primus Palus
02-07-2013, 04:51 PM
I did all the optional stuff, and since I've been playing online games for almost 19ish years now, I managed to max out the upper limit of entries in the whole "what betas did you participate in" section, which bumped me up to the "Excellent" category.

I did the same. I entered in 7 or so betas I've participated just by using games I have on my desktop. There's probably 15 there I've tested, but I just picked the max and called it good. Got excellent as well, but who knows if they'll really go off of that.

Iluvatar
02-07-2013, 05:33 PM

Uh what online games were there 19 years ago?

Come to think of it, I might actually be old enough now that 2 decades ago games might actually have begun to go online :/ *shivers*

Fiancee
02-10-2013, 03:05 AM
I'm very interested to see how this game will turn out. I'm picturing basically Mortal Online with Elder Scrolls as the backdrop. We'll see.

its more like SWTOR TBH. Different kind of combat, alot larger zones, of course epic Cyrodil PVP.

Fiancee
02-10-2013, 03:06 AM
Uh what online games were there 19 years ago?

Come to think of it, I might actually be old enough now that 2 decades ago games might actually have begun to go online :/ *shivers*

MUDS... (You would be surprised how fun some PVP muds was back in then....) Then I think UO was one of the very first graphical online games.

Fiancee
02-13-2013, 06:48 AM
Probably most informative post Ive seen for those who're interested... http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1443440-the-comprehensive-eso-mechanics-thread-100-sourced-information/