PDA

View Full Version : Level 20 in Assault Rifles - Now What?

Evilbrew
09-07-2013, 06:58 AM
I just maxed out assault rifles to level 20, have a verrryyy nice rifle and looking to get another with higher EGO rating and all that.

My question is, now that I have maxed out assault rifles, do I need to be working on another weapon, such as shotguns, machineguns, infectors, etc.? Is it necessary, or just something that would be nice? Like if I find a better weapon other than an assault rifle in the future? Would training on another type weapon help me level my EGO or anything?

Also, some suggestions from experienced players as to what weapon they like most would be most welcome.

Thank you in advance for your help, here in the forums, on the battlefield (I owe a lot of people thanks for that one. :) ) and off.

divaldo
09-07-2013, 07:05 AM
Yes you will need to cause once u reach certain ego u will no longer get exp on ego bar from enemies arkfalls or sieges after that only way get ego higher is complete contracts pursuits

seto282003
09-07-2013, 07:13 AM
each weapon class lvl u gain 4 ego for so yes u need to get all weapons class to 20 and vehicals to 20

Midori Oku
09-07-2013, 07:31 AM
I just depends on what you want to do. You won't be able to get to 5000 unless you level most of your weapon skills to 20. If you don't care about your EGO rating level then I just say stick with the level 20 assault rifle skill. I would suggest to level your secondary weapon skill to 20 as well so you can get the most out of it.

I personally would use a pistol as a secondary (in PvE) for an assault rifle, but it also depends on what EGO power I'm using. For example; with Overcharge I use either an assault rifle, or LMG paired with a pistol. If I'm using Blur I normally have an SMG with an infector, or an infector with a charge blade.

Here's an example of my three main setups.

Overcharge
Primary Weapon - VBI Assault Rifle, FRC Heavy Assault Crabine or FRC SAW
Secondary Weapon - VBI HP-6 Wolfhound
Grenade - Frag Grenade

Blur #1
Primary Weapon - VOT Pulser, or VOT Blast Rifle
Secondary Weapon - VBI INF-3 Canker, or VBI Invader
Grenade - Frag Grenade, or Flash Grenade

Blur #2 (This is also my PvP class)
Primary Weapon - VBI INF-3 Canker, or VOT Blast Rifle
Secondary Weapon - Charge Blade
Grenade - Frag Grenade, or Flash Grenade

Evilbrew
09-07-2013, 07:54 AM
Thank you all very much! Advice taken and I'll do as you all suggest.